#include <standard_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to use these modifications upon your own choice, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I'll just sit and laugh at you. */
This kernel is based on the latest TheAceKernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1606352 from skynet28. Big thanks to him.
- most of TheAceKernel features
- battery driver made by LibiSC
- some improvements in idle support for ARM
- overlocked AHB clock at 800,768,729Mhz (improved graphic performance I think)
- some changes in net stack
- improved jhash
- patched lowmemorykiller from zImage-Mod (but it is still compatible witch memory tweaks scripts)
- kernel compression changed to XZ
- default governor is smartassV2 and removed lulzactive (doesn't works for me and made errors in dmesg)
- small changes in smartassV2
- partly disable vsync (I hope)
Hope that's all, my memory isn't good.
My sources: https://github.com/dragonnn/firekernel-ace
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1664131/firekernel-aroma.zip - integrate AROMA Installer
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1664131/fir...l-04.06.12.zip - for unofficial CM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1664131/fir...l-04.06.12.zip - for official CM (for now without torch, will fix it this evening or tomorrow).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1664131/firekernel.zip - for unofficial CM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1664131/firekernel-offical.zip - for official CM
Flash in recovery, but made a backup first!
For now only NON-OC version without AROMA installer, maybe that comes witch next updates.
skynet28 for sources of TheAceKernel
an0nym0us_ for his zImage-Mod patches
ketut.kumajaya for blackhawk tools
LibiSC for the best battery driver
And other they patches I have used (don't remember all, just explored git repos for other phones on github).