- Flashing. zips
What doesn't work
- Mass Storage
- HTCdev Unlock (Choose "All Other Supported Models" and follow all the directions, including driver install)
How to flash via phone (Recommended)
- Download the ClockworkMod recovery.img below and place on the root of the internal sdcard. Make sure to rename to recovery.img if necessary!
- Download Terminal Emulator from the Market
- Go into Terminal emulator and type "su" (lowercase, no quotes) and accept the Superuser prompt
- Then type this exactly (no quotes) "dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22"
- If should tell you records in and out and then recovery is flashed!
- To get into recovery, you can type (no quotes) "reboot recovery". You can also access it by pressing Volume Down + Power while booting up, and then choose "Recovery". NOTE: You may need to disable Settings > Power > Fast Boot for this method to work.
How to flash via fastboot
- I will update instructions later, but if you choose this way, you likely know what you're doing. Make sure to rename to recovery.img if necessary! Place the ClockworkMod recovery.img in the platform-tools (or even tools folder, depending on your SDK version), reboot into fastboot, and type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to flash stock recovery
- Follow the same set of instructions you used above, just download the stock recovery.img below.
- Make sure to rename to recovery.img if necessary!
- toastcfh for bringing over CWM without even having the phone!
- -viperboy- for testing!
- xHaus, Deck, and everyone else in IRC who tested!
ClockworkMod version pulled for now. This is causing an empty /misc partition, a fix is in the works!