Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 50,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I really need big help, rooting and ect.

Tip us?

Ditbardh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Unhappy [Q] I really need big help, rooting and ect.

Hi there all,
first of all congrats for the best website for android apps ect. looked for about 3 days and at last found the best website.
I'll tell you that im a noob, im an IT but for mobile phones i didnt read anything. I want to know what is rooting how to root how to update i want to know everything step by step cuz its my first time, i have samsung galaxy sl gt I9003 with: PDA: I9003JPKPH, PHONE: I9003JXKP3, CSC: I9003OJPKPC, Firmware version 2.3.6, Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-CL982987 dpi@DELL128#1, build number: gingerbread.jpkph

i want to update in something that is faster, longer battery life and good for playing games(like temple run cuz playing it sometimes it gets laggy)

thanks for everything.

vishal24387
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditbardh View Post
Hi there all,
first of all congrats for the best website for android apps ect. looked for about 3 days and at last found the best website.
I'll tell you that im a noob, im an IT but for mobile phones i didnt read anything. I want to know what is rooting how to root how to update i want to know everything step by step cuz its my first time, i have samsung galaxy sl gt I9003 with: PDA: I9003JPKPH, PHONE: I9003JXKP3, CSC: I9003OJPKPC, Firmware version 2.3.6, Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-CL982987 dpi@DELL128#1, build number: gingerbread.jpkph

i want to update in something that is faster, longer battery life and good for playing games(like temple run cuz playing it sometimes it gets laggy)

thanks for everything.
Read this thread carefully

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1174085
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal24387 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ditbardh
Old
(Last edited by Ditbardh; 27th May 2012 at 11:01 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
hey buddy thank you very much

now i only need an answer from an expert or something, what do you suggest which one to install which firmware which update to make ect. for better gaming and better battery life ? or for which one is better for everything just need to know cuz im a bit afraid, i just bought this phone and im afraid of crashing anything cuz im a noob in this way..

can i install this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1596145

marshygeek
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Yes you can try follow these steps,

Download XXKPE here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1004647

flash it via odin follow steps here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=14933114

once your in XXKPE download DDKP3 on the first link

then flash it again via odin. just press PDA in odin then browse the DDKP3

Then wipe cache, dalvik cache.

Root your DDKP3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1351056

download and follow the guide (same in din use PDA)

after rooting you can see superuser, CWM, tweaks in app drawer

download the ROm you wanted copy to SDcard root go to CWM recovery, install zip from sd card, browse your rom then after installing wipe again.

TADAA!

Good luck mate.
PRESS THANKS IF IT HELPS!

"Nothing happens until someone makes it happen"
The Following User Says Thank You to marshygeek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ditbardh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
hey mate thank you very much
im just charging my phone and will start with procedures, need some help, its ok for xxkpe, but i cant find a link to download for ddkp3 and is it the same procedure like in xxkpe for ddkp3?, and what is dalvik cache, i know about presing the up volume the menu and the turn on button for wipe factory and cache wipe but dalvik i dont know, as i said im a noob, i want more explain after rooting the ddkp3 than to download that 2 files in that link and than what :S? sorry and thnx again.

Ditbardh
Old
(Last edited by Ditbardh; 28th May 2012 at 02:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
waiting...

vishal24387
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,721
Quote:
waiting...
As u are noob so its my request to read all the instruction very carefully. From ur comments I can see that u have not read flashing guide correctly. I will give u link about flashing guide. Read 3 to 4 times carefully until u understand it. If u will still have any after reading thread then I will help u.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1133787
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal24387 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ditbardh
Old
(Last edited by Ditbardh; 28th May 2012 at 04:08 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
thnx bro, i installed xxpke it ok everything, now im downloading ddkp3, is it the same procedure like xxpke? and than i want to know how to use cf3d i must root my phone first than use it right?, thnx for everything, and how to wipe dalvik chache i dont have an option for dalvik cache in recovery mode, in ddkp3 a i have only one file where to put it ?

Skander1998
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thnx bro, i installed xxpke it ok everything, now im downloading ddkp3, is it the same procedure like xxpke? and than i want to know how to use cf3d i must root my phone first than use it right?, thnx for everything, and how to wipe dalvik chache i dont have an option for dalvik cache in recovery mode, in ddkp3 a i have only one file where to put it ?
The dalvik cache is under 'Advanced', don't miss that step it's important.
About DDKP3, READ THE GUIDE Vishal gave you, read it again, it is similar process.
I suggest not rushing and reading first, i registered here after TWO MONTHS of research and reading topics, and STILL ASKED the questions to make sure.
Play it safe. No body want's a bricked device because of not reading a step or two.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skander1998 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ditbardh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
its done guys, it was so easy just following the steps thank u very much, it works like fire so fast and so clean thank you.