Rooting and Flashing has never been easier.
The Newly Famous
Samsung Galaxy S II Toolkit Beta V2.3
Here is what it can do so far:
- At start it checks to see if USB Drivers is installed, if it's not installed will download and installs Kies for you. (This insures that your USB Drivers are correctly installed)
- At start it checks for USB debugging connection to ADB
- Phone selection menu to chose which SGS II phone you have, and set's tool kit up for that phone.
- Only downloads the files for the phone you select (Currently only T989 and I727)
- Guides you through installing CWM
- Guides you through Rooting your device
- Guides you through Flashing a Custom ROM
- Guides you through Flashing back to STOCK (Auto downloads when needed)
- Reboots Recovery and Download
- Side Load APK's
- Keeps track of your current phone, last flashed recovery, last flashed rom.
Want a feature that I haven't added, request it in the comments or PM me and it might be added to my next release.
Features to come in next release:
- I will be adding support for ROMs to be flashed through ODIN.
- I will be looking into adding a menu of different ROMs to download
- I will be adding Super.Wipe Script, will be pushed with all ROMs. (Waiting for Dev Permission)
- I will be adding also the counter reset script as an option.
Please let me know of any bugs.
Known Bug's so far:
-none (let's find some)
The more feedback I get the quicker I will have a better version, will be adding support for the rest of the family of SGS II's too.
Download from my website at the link below...
No install needed, I recommend putting the file inside a folder by itself.
Beta V2.4 [Skyrocket Release Update]
- MSI Settup
- Added AT&T's Skyrocket Support
- To much stupid small stuff to list...
- Bug Fixes
Beta V2.3 [Framework Update]
- Changed file structure of the toolkit to accommodate for multiple phone users.
- Laid the groundwork for additional support for the other SGSII Phones.
- Finished Skyrocket Menu's, still working on best rooting method)
- Phone specific files only downloaded if phone is selected.
- Some Animations
- Added option to flash any extra zip to the device.
- Link to XDA's Samsung Android Forum, for quick access.
- Other stuff i can't remember.
Beta V2.0 [Major Update]
- Started adding future support for more SGSII Phones
- Fixed Download Bug for STOCK MD5 file.
- Added Phone Selection Menu
- Status bar at bottom of main menu.
- Added Options Menu
- More Animations
- Cut out all .CMD Files
Beta V1.7 [Major Update]
- Eliminated the zip file, single file download, will download files on first run.
- Added both Touch & Hard Recovers
- Improved Look, and flow of application.
Beta V1.4 [bug fix/minor update]
-Fixed MD5 issue with STOCK Rom.
-Added some animations.
Beta V1.3 [Major Update]
- Fixed USB driver detection issues.
- Fixed CMD.exe issues with all versions of windows.
- Removed Kies and the Stock ROM from the download.
(The program will download it if needed)
- Improved flow of the program.
Q&A Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post26112856
Spacial Thanks to everyone to donated to help me with this project.
Confirmation number: 6VT346872A596400V - Donated by mojorisin7178
Confirmation number: 6BS10184KJ199745P - Donated by pakxelaos
Toolkit Download Link: http://www.dillonpos.com/fmanager/An...Toolkit2.4.zip