Thread Closed

[ROM][Updated 6.1.12]viperROM eLiTE v1.2.1 - OC Daemon, viperControl, and more!

28th May 2012, 12:28 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,669

5,239 posts
Donate to Me
More
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by smw6180

Installed and running it through its paces.

I had one issue where my BT pairings weren't working. I'd pair, then look back and the pairings were gone.

Rebooted/cleared cache/dalvik/fixed permissions seems to be ok now.

Speeds are good. Doesn't seem much faster than stock, but still working on it.
So far, stable. Gotta go out in a bit so I'll look at battery life and other stuff then, but it seems typical ViperRom at this point: Fast, stable, and wonderful.

Vin, get to work on battery percents and stuff!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Yes please.

As usual, I'll be running this show. You need to quit complaining. I'll put up with this in the 3d forums, but here, we just make out (awkward?). I'll get to the percentages tonight most likely

Edit: I haven't seen it yet, but I'll host a mirror shortly so there's no issues for people
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenzop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:30 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bear, DE
Thanks Meter: 4,763

5,930 posts
Donate to Me
Make out? Oh god, it's about TIME! I thought you'd never ask
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smw6180 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #13  
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 220

729 posts
More
Anyone wanna pm me a HTC dev login? I been trying for 2 days to get activation email. Used all 4 of my email accounts. Looks like I'm going to have to start making new ones.
:(
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
28th May 2012, 12:37 PM   |  #14  
Flag Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 189

428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchenzop

Viper sent me his login info so I could manage the thread. Early to bed early to rise (I was drinking until 3am and woke up at 6)

Wow. You must be in your early twenties. Lol. Anyways thanks for this. I tried applying the circle battery mod on this Rom but didn't work because I forgot where I put the 3 xml files I needed before recompiling. I'll just leave that up to the professionals.

sent from my rooted EVO LTE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabawockee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:43 PM   |  #15  
Flag Brooklyn, New York
Thanks Meter: 14

110 posts
More
This may sound noobish but how do you install this rom? I tried to flash the new CW RECOVERY but terminal couldn't push it and i have the htc dev unlocked.
28th May 2012, 12:48 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA

5,239 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosmaker2k

Anyone wanna pm me a HTC dev login? I been trying for 2 days to get activation email. Used all 4 of my email accounts. Looks like I'm going to have to start making new ones.
:(
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Can you do that? If so, pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabawockee

Wow. You must be in your early twenties. Lol. Anyways thanks for this. I tried applying the circle battery mod on this Rom but didn't work because I forgot where I put the 3 xml files I needed before recompiling. I'll just leave that up to the professionals.

sent from my rooted EVO LTE

27, but I party hard. Working A 12 hour shift now. What was the issue with your Xmls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanfernandez77

This may sound noobish but how do you install this rom? I tried to flash the new CW RECOVERY but terminal couldn't push it and i have the htc dev unlocked.

Just flash via recovery. What are you trying to push though terminal?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenzop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:52 PM   |  #17  
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 119

543 posts
More
Quote:

Viper sent me his login info so I could manage the thread. Early to bed early to rise (I was drinking until 3am and woke up at 6)

I used to be able to do that. Then something terrible happened.....I got old lol

Anyway, I'm dying to try this but I am having problems getting rooted. When it comes to root, do you do the HTC Dev unlock then run the root script here, or do just one of them?
28th May 2012, 12:56 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA

5,239 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinchenzop<br />

<br />
<br />
I used to be able to do that. Then something terrible happened.....I got old lol<br />
<br />
Anyway, I'm dying to try this but I am having problems getting rooted. When it comes to root, do you do the HTC Dev unlock then run the root script here, or do just one of them?

Sofla, you're better than this...

Use the HTC unlock method, install a recovery, then flash...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vinchenzop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 01:02 PM   |  #19  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 7

68 posts
More
HTC Unlocked, TWRP Recovery installed and 1st custom ROM installed. Not bad for 3 days after picking up this device. Restoring apps now and will see how this one compares to stock.
28th May 2012, 01:03 PM   |  #20  
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 119

543 posts
More
Quote:

Sofla, you're better than this...

Use the HTC unlock method, install a recovery, then flash...

I spent most of yesterday trying to figure out what I've done wrong. I did the HTC unlock method, and that was the end of things that went right. I tried to install twrp because I read that cwm wasn't working. I installed su but there is no su binary. I'm thinking that is the problem, that I can't use superuser.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eta please, eta!?!?!?!, we don't need no education
Previous Thread Next Thread