Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ACC]Ultimate Sony Smartwatch INFO thread (MN2)

OP dansharpy

4th June 2012, 11:30 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 7

176 posts
This app called 'NotifySmartWatch'

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tifysmartwatch

is the mother or all notification app for the watch. Basically it routes ANY of your notification from your phone directly into the watch. Description in market is in Japanese but I took a dive had tested it - it works flawlessly.

With this app, you can customize which app is allowed to send notification (like WhatsApp, facebook G+, Email). But the notification message is as what you see in the notification bar in your phone.

Setting up: You would need to set the accessibility settings in your phone after installing the app - to enable the app to capture all notifications and route over. After which you also need to customize which app notifications would be filtered over from LiveView. Hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MOUSEY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 185

429 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUSEY

This app called 'NotifySmartWatch'

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tifysmartwatch

is the mother or all notification app for the watch. Basically it routes ANY of your notification from your phone directly into the watch. Description in market is in Japanese but I took a dive had tested it - it works flawlessly.

With this app, you can customize which app is allowed to send notification (like WhatsApp, facebook G+, Email). But the notification message is as what you see in the notification bar in your phone.

Setting up: You would need to set the accessibility settings in your phone after installing the app - to enable the app to capture all notifications and route over. After which you also need to customize which app notifications would be filtered over from LiveView. Hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the tip! Wouldnt of even looked at this because of it being in Japanese but just downloaded it and it looks good! I especially like being able to customise the amount and length of vibrates for each notification! Updated OP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansharpy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 3

107 posts

New update solve random reboots

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
5th June 2012, 04:40 PM   |  #24  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 37

1,763 posts
More
new update dated 4th June
6th June 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertobert

Same here.
Updated this morning - everything went well. But after the update the watch disconnectes and reboots all the time.

I realized the following behaviour - I am able to start the watch and then it tries to sync with the phone. After a while the screen goes blank. But if I wake it up now the screen flickers twice & it reboots with the "Sony" display.
Same thing when I receive a notification - so a connection between the phone (Xperia S) and the watch is actually established.

I chatted with some guy from Sony support & he told me to contact my dealer to get a replacement (I just got it yesterday)
I figure I will wait a few days if there is an update and if that does not help I will get a replacement for it is still in warranty.

I have the same problem, search in YouTube the next video: Falla Sony SmartWatch después de Actualización
I can't write the link cause Im new here in XDA

Sony
Last edited by Mizraim52700; 6th June 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: I had a bad name
7th June 2012, 07:56 AM   |  #26  

2 posts
1.0.3.4 solved the disconnects
The update solved the problem for me. I crossed my fingers downloaded the SmartWatch application and had liveware manager install the update. Afterwards no more disconnects and the watch works like a charm.

Hope there will be another update for all fellows where the update didn't fix the problem.
7th June 2012, 05:13 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 14

97 posts
'Calendar reminder' stopped working for me after the last update. 'No events'
I can capture them with 'Custom Notifier', but something has certainly changed in the firmware that prevents it from working.

I no longer see it in the Play Store either.
7th June 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #28  
Flag Italy

6 posts
This accesorie is really good, but I prefer my traditional watch
11th June 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #29  
Flag Kidderminster
Thanks Meter: 14

171 posts
More
After the update it was working fine.....but today after i made a recharge the smartwatch doesn't pair with the xperia s, and when i try to push the green check on smartwatch screen, nothing happens...........
Someone can help?
11th June 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #30  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 4

702 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko68

After the update it was working fine.....but today after i made a recharge the smartwatch doesn't pair with the xperia s, and when i try to push the green check on smartwatch screen, nothing happens...........
Someone can help?

Maybe just try powering off Bluetooth and restarting both devices.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mn2, smart, smartwatch, sony, watch
Previous Thread Next Thread