Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ACC]Ultimate Sony Smartwatch INFO thread (MN2)

Tip us?

MOUSEY
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This app called 'NotifySmartWatch'

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tifysmartwatch

is the mother or all notification app for the watch. Basically it routes ANY of your notification from your phone directly into the watch. Description in market is in Japanese but I took a dive had tested it - it works flawlessly.

With this app, you can customize which app is allowed to send notification (like WhatsApp, facebook G+, Email). But the notification message is as what you see in the notification bar in your phone.

Setting up: You would need to set the accessibility settings in your phone after installing the app - to enable the app to capture all notifications and route over. After which you also need to customize which app notifications would be filtered over from LiveView. Hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MOUSEY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dansharpy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUSEY View Post
This app called 'NotifySmartWatch'

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tifysmartwatch

is the mother or all notification app for the watch. Basically it routes ANY of your notification from your phone directly into the watch. Description in market is in Japanese but I took a dive had tested it - it works flawlessly.

With this app, you can customize which app is allowed to send notification (like WhatsApp, facebook G+, Email). But the notification message is as what you see in the notification bar in your phone.

Setting up: You would need to set the accessibility settings in your phone after installing the app - to enable the app to capture all notifications and route over. After which you also need to customize which app notifications would be filtered over from LiveView. Hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the tip! Wouldnt of even looked at this because of it being in Japanese but just downloaded it and it looks good! I especially like being able to customise the amount and length of vibrates for each notification! Updated OP
Got a Dropbox? Want one? Click here and we both get 500mb of storage extra, FOR FREE!!!

Please watch THIS if you're about to post!! Dont forget the 'THANKS' button if ive been helpful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansharpy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wiaza100
Old
Thanks Meter 3

New update solve random reboots

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

cruzzmz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
new update dated 4th June
The Master Chef who brought you

WM6.5 on Zinc

Zinc Kitchen
1st Ported Zinc Rom
19202 WM6.1 Zinc
19900 WM6.1 Zinc
----------------------------------------------------------
Cavalier Kitchen
1st Ported WM6.1 for Cavalier

Free Cook 4 All --- Let Em extract, Let Em Recooked

Samsung Galaxy S 2
HTC HD2 (Android NAND)
HTC Desire

Retired
Xda O2 Mini
O2 Zinc
HTC Touch Diamond
XPERIA X1
XPERIA X10

Mizraim52700
Old
(Last edited by Mizraim52700; 6th June 2012 at 10:03 PM.) Reason: I had a bad name
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertobert View Post
Same here.
Updated this morning - everything went well. But after the update the watch disconnectes and reboots all the time.

I realized the following behaviour - I am able to start the watch and then it tries to sync with the phone. After a while the screen goes blank. But if I wake it up now the screen flickers twice & it reboots with the "Sony" display.
Same thing when I receive a notification - so a connection between the phone (Xperia S) and the watch is actually established.

I chatted with some guy from Sony support & he told me to contact my dealer to get a replacement (I just got it yesterday)
I figure I will wait a few days if there is an update and if that does not help I will get a replacement for it is still in warranty.

I have the same problem, search in YouTube the next video: Falla Sony SmartWatch después de Actualización
I can't write the link cause Im new here in XDA

Sony

Bertobert
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 1.0.3.4 solved the disconnects

The update solved the problem for me. I crossed my fingers downloaded the SmartWatch application and had liveware manager install the update. Afterwards no more disconnects and the watch works like a charm.

Hope there will be another update for all fellows where the update didn't fix the problem.

general forceps
Old
Thanks Meter 14
'Calendar reminder' stopped working for me after the last update. 'No events'
I can capture them with 'Custom Notifier', but something has certainly changed in the firmware that prevents it from working.

I no longer see it in the Play Store either.

Moddah93
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This accesorie is really good, but I prefer my traditional watch

marko68
Old
Thanks Meter 14
After the update it was working fine.....but today after i made a recharge the smartwatch doesn't pair with the xperia s, and when i try to push the green check on smartwatch screen, nothing happens...........
Someone can help?

userfriendlyme
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko68 View Post
After the update it was working fine.....but today after i made a recharge the smartwatch doesn't pair with the xperia s, and when i try to push the green check on smartwatch screen, nothing happens...........
Someone can help?

Maybe just try powering off Bluetooth and restarting both devices.
Rooted Gnex Running Stock AOSP JB at the moment with New Radio FF02

Unrooted Nexus 7!

"NOOB..YES....DUMB...NO. Respect me as i would any of you."

http://twitter.com/I_HATE_CHICKEN

GTALK:Userfriendlyme

Tags
mn2, smart, smartwatch, sony, watch