FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[odin][tar]sph-d710.el29_cl852097_rev05

sextape
28th May 2012, 08:25 PM |#1  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Stock OTA EL29

Here is the Stock Full Tar File
Samsung D710 Epic 4g Touch "Galaxy S2"




Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. Sextape is not liable for your experimental actions


No Root, No Custom Recovery

1) How To Flash: Use Odin Download from here;
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5yej...din3_v3_04_zip

2) Download EL29;
http://www.filefactory.com/file/7d9k...5_user.tar.md5

3) Open Odin;

4) PDA Option

5) Start



Wait for it to finish once its done phone will be stock Gingerbread EL29 last known OTA of Sprint

I haven't seen this posted this is the original file not modified by me or anyone for insurance purposes

DO NOT REPOST THE LINKS OR MIRROR THE FILES WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTION TO OP

THANKS!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th May 2012, 08:39 PM |#2  
locoboi187's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
Donate to Me
More
good stuff
28th May 2012, 08:40 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Am I missing something here? This is old...

I guess other than the rev05, I don't know what has changed.
Last edited by slixzen; 28th May 2012 at 08:46 PM.
28th May 2012, 08:47 PM |#4  
locoboi187's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0

Am I missing something here? This is old...

I guess other than the rev05, I don't know what has changed.

its pure EL29 stock. no root, the latest bootloader. i think sextape is prepping us for a soon to come OTA....IDK just guessing haha
28th May 2012, 08:48 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,871
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sextape

I haven't seen this posted this is the original file not modified by me or anyone for insurance purposes

This was originally posted here by puertoblack2003:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1428762

And is also the first entry in the reference section of the EL29 ODIN OneClick (2nd post)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1433101
Last edited by sfhub; 28th May 2012 at 09:00 PM.
28th May 2012, 09:04 PM |#6  
Mattix724's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,516
 
More
I think sextape is about to drop a bomb on the community...

Why else would we need another el29 tar unless someone plans on releasing the new ota to ICS....

Edit: Looks like this is flashable from Mobile Odin.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
sextape
28th May 2012, 09:05 PM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub

This was originally posted here by puertoblack2003:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1428762

And is also the first entry in the reference section of the EL29 ODIN OneClick (2nd post)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1433101

Yeah I seen yours one click Meth didn't noticed the other though thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by sextape; 28th May 2012 at 09:10 PM.
sextape
28th May 2012, 09:05 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locoboi187

its pure EL29 stock. no root, the latest bootloader. i think sextape is prepping us for a soon to come OTA....IDK just guessing haha

Maybe are you guys ready?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by sextape; 28th May 2012 at 09:09 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
sextape
28th May 2012, 09:09 PM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sextape

Maybe are you guys ready?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2



Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 09:15 PM |#10  
shiftr182's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 973
 
More
Bring it.....lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes