[HBOOT] | 29-05-2012 | 7.00.1002 | Reengineered 2.00.002
Ok guys too many people having issues with new rom sense 4 not booting up...
So here is a renegineered hboot 2.00.002...
After this all roms including all sense4 versions and even russian roms will work with no issues...
Old roms will continue to work as well with no problems
This should be used only by people having hboot starting with 6.98...
People with hboot 2.00.002 don't need this...
People with hboot starting with 0.98 can either flash 2.00.002 or this hboot...
1. Download attachment and copy to root of sd card (i.e not inside any folder)
2. Reboot into bootloader
3. Select bootloader
4. The attachment will be auto detected and updated within 5-7 sec max.
5. Now go to recovery again select format all partitions except sd card if you dont want to flash a new rom else wipe cache and dalvik cache if you wnat to just update hboot and continue with old rom (Remember next time you flash a new rom select format all partitions except sd card from recovery).
* Formatting all partitions except sd card from recovery is recommended after hboot upgrade !
6. Don't forget to delete the attachment from the sd card.
Tested well and works perfect !
Also fastboot commands work except for the 1 to change id...everything else works as it should and you can always revert back with no issues
md5 : d44d182207a69c16f5272604c00665e6
[Phone]: HTC Desire S (S-OFF Revolutionary)
[Current Config]: CM10.1 mostly...Keep Changing Roms way too frequently...Flash Addict !!!
[Android]: 4.0.4 | 4.1.2 | 4.2.1
[ROMs]: Andromadus CM10.1 | Desire XS | FallOut | MIUIv4 (JB- based)
[Kernel]: Andromadus | Patched Kernel 3.0.57
[Recovery]: 4EXTRecovery v22.214.171.124 RC 9
[Hboot]: ENG 7.00.1002