Thanks Meter 445
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Bay Area, CA
DONATE TO ME
[HOW-TO] SIM Unlock for the HTC Holiday/Raider/Velocity
Originally Posted by sieempi
This solution is heavily linked to the device it's being applied to by the use of IMEI, which can be considered a breach in security.
This solution provided for you on this site is given AS IS and in GOOD FAITH and is based on the research I made. I may not accept any liability or responsibility for the use of this applicaton.
- Any Web Browser on any OS
1. Fill in the form located here
. Thanks to sieempi for all the hard work. Don't forget to make a generous donation to him.
2. The Config.dat file will have been emailed to you. Download the attachment and put it into the root of the external SD card or internal storage of your device depending on what works for you.
3. Simpy boot into the Bootloader and navigate to the SIMLOCK
option with the volume keys and select it by pressing power. The output should look similar to this:
fat32 init ok
read mccmnc file success
open CID file fail
get device IMEI success
4. Congratulations, your device should now be SIM Unlocked. You'll need a SIM Card from another carrier to verify.
Nexus 4, HTC One X
ROM: ParanoidAndroid 3.10, Sense 4+
Previous Devices: HTC Vivid, HTC Inspire, Sony Xperia X10, Motorola Razr
Click here for 2.5GB of free cloud storage.