Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,171 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Updated 6-19}{Team VeNuM} Custom Sense 4 Clocks

Tip us?

REYPEREZ
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hey I installed it on stock but can't find the clock widget

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Cryosx
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84 View Post
So u want the stock look? Like, white flip tiles and black numbers?

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Yes please . Also, is the widget supposed to normally take up a 4x3 (col,row) space or is supposed to be 4x2. Im using go launcher with a 4x5 grid and the widget takes up 4x3. It doesn't scale down

nugzo
Old
Thanks Meter 565
i'd like the black and white numbers but 4x2 so it fits sense. It wont let me re-size it like i can my people widget.. Thanks

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,879

DONATE TO ME
Ya, I am going to re-make them 4x2. I've been working on a hundred different things at the same time so I have been having a hard time remembering what all I need to do. LoL. I will definitely get them done hopefully today. Got a lot of great stuff coming!!

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 358
These are awesome! Thanks so much! Not really begging here but curious if you might bring the positioning of the clock higher. The stock sense clock seems to sit a bit closer to the status bar. Thanks again. Loving my DE sense clock !

Sent from my Supercharged and KaK'd HTC One X

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,879

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
These are awesome! Thanks so much! Not really begging here but curious if you might bring the positioning of the clock higher. The stock sense clock seems to sit a bit closer to the status bar. Thanks again. Loving my DE sense clock !

Sent from my Supercharged and KaK'd HTC One X
Yep, that's the sizing issue I mentioned in my previous post. Hope to have them done tonight.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hydromea
Old
Thanks Meter 77
You know what would be AMAZING? A clock in the style of the stock ICS widgets, such as the Google Play Music widget and the Power Controls widget. With corresponding width/length and font and everything. I would seriously be so happy. I like having everything match and fit together and this would top it off for me. Just saying

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,879

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydromea View Post
You know what would be AMAZING? A clock in the style of the stock ICS widgets, such as the Google Play Music widget and the Power Controls widget. With corresponding width/length and font and everything. I would seriously be so happy. I like having everything match and fit together and this would top it off for me. Just saying
Can u get me a screen shot so I can get an idea of what your looking for?

Skizzy034
Old
Thanks Meter 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84 View Post
Here are some themed Sense 4 Clocks that I made for Clean Rom and Xi40 but u can use them on any Rom, even if your stock. These do not require root. Just download and install like any other app. If you have any requests for different colors just let me know the colors u want for the flip tiles, numbers and the text and I will make it for you.

Clean Black and White Sense Clock:http://www.mediafire.com/?279qjli47kz734n
Attachment 1094301

Clean Black with Green Numbers Sense Clock:http://www.mediafire.com/?2am7ode4tmlm4um
Attachment 1094303

Clean Black with Green Numbers and Text Sense Clock:http://www.mediafire.com/?9dvci2sozbs8yge
Attachment 1094306

Clean DE ICS Sense Clock:http://www.mediafire.com/?fb1rpf2d81rj9yh
Attachment 1094373

Nocturnal Xi40 Sense Clock:http://www.mediafire.com/?enedqwsd6qy8u3u
Attachment 1094307
Can you make the red one with black numbers please?

rpritch
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Looks good...any way to set to Celsius for your Canadian friends? Stock sence clock (i.e., whit background with black numbers) would be fantastic on Apex!

Thanks again.
Phone: HTC ONE
Carrier: Rogers

I'm not addicted: HTC One M8, iPhone 5, HTC One M7, Samsung SIII, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5, HTC One XL, Galaxy note, iPhone 4s, Blackberry 9900, HTC Sensation, Blackberry 9830, Nexus S, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000M), HTC Legend, Blackberry Tour, Palm Pre, HTC Touch Pro, Blackberry Storm, HTC Touch Diamond, Blackberry Curve 8300, Blackberry 8830 World Edition, HTC PDA/Phone of some sort