Thanks to Paiyne for the sick banner!
Hey all, this is my first Rom release. I have been doing themes for our phone, but have always played around with my own builds. I never really new how to put it all together until Venum took the time to show me some of the stuff I didn't know. I give him tons of thanks for sharing his knowledge and giving me a chance to share my creation with the rest of you. There are plenty of other people that has helped me along the way and I will be listing them in the credits section. This rom is based off of FH13 build thanks to datajosh for his de-odexed stock rom. Thanks again to everyone involved in helping me put this all together.
Huge thanks to sfhub, sextape, datajosh and agat63 for getting these leaks and kernel out to us all as fast as you all do.
IF YOU CAN'T READ THIS OP AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR WATCH QBKING77'S HOW TO VIDEO DOWN BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM.
Thanks Qbking77 for the awesome review video. Everybody be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.
What's Included in v1.6:
Blue Theme that I put together - Thanks to dustinb17 for a lot of the blue images from his awesome AOKP theme, Cobalt located here.
3g and 4g Hotspot hack - Thanks to rujelus22
Lots of Inverted apps - Thanks a ton Rujelus22.
Ad blocker built in.
Google Now - If you don't want Google Now flash another rom. Sometimes you have to hit the home button to back out, but I like the app so I added it. Thanks to MikeyXDA for the working version and 1brainsurgeon for letting me know about it.
Bravia Engine - snagged from Manufan
SGS III Shut down animation
Added some SGS III sounds and some of my own custom ringtones.
Status bar clock am/pm removed.
Semi-Transparent status bar pull down.
Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3 w/Venum Recovery - Thanks to rujelus22 and everyone else involved.
Keyboard Text in Landscape Mode - White on White - FIX - FLASH THIS ZIP IN RECOVERY - CLICK HERE
Hotmail issues with the Email apk - flash this zip and it will fix it to sign into Hotmail. Email/Exchange - Hotmail Fix - CLICK HERE.
If above link doesn't work, try this one - CLICK HERE
Notification light not working on missed text and calls. Use Blink from the market
Google NOW - Sometimes you have to hit home button to back out.
Thanks bigpeng for the info.
Error 921 and Error Purchasing in Playstore: FIX - Remove your google account in settings>accounts and syncing, restart phone, add Google account again and go back into Playstore and download.
Cannot install to USB storage or SD Card: FIX - Unmount sdcard, download app and then remount sdcard.
Credit and Thanks:
1. Venum for everything that you have showed me, I don't think that I could ever thank you enough.
2. Team Venum - Thanks to everyone who makes the team a team. You guys are awesome and I enjoy working with each and every one of you.
3. Mijjah74 - You just effin rock. Thanks for all of your help since I released my first theme.
4. Rujelus22 - You are the man. This guy know's his stuff when it comes to working with android. Thanks for your inverted apps and taking the time helping me figure out how do things on here. Thanks a ton.
5. sleshepic - Thanks for taking the time and helping me with the xml headaches that I always seem to create.
6. 12many - Thanks for all of the help, images and everything you do for the community.
7. dustinb17 - Thanks again for all of the awesome blue images.
8. Team ERA - You guys kick some a$$.
9. gammaRascal - for the Blue Gears Boot animation.
10. AnAm85 - Thank you for the awesome default wallpaper.
11. Reactive Disorder for the tweaks and all of your help.
12. How could I forget 1brainsurgeon for all of his help, testing and for his failed creation known as bigpeng. Thanks a ton man for all of the help with testing.
Thanks also to agat63, datajosh, Calkulin, Team Kang, turkbey, 12many, Tiffany84, 1brainsurgeon, manufan721, JohnCorleone, rounsy222, bigpeng, blackcanopy, MikeyXDA, StrongSteve.
Thanks to MoHoGalore, 1brainsurgeon, JohnCorleone, Rounsy222, manufan, Venum and bigpeng for testing.
Im sure I have left someone out and trust me it wasn't intentional. Im stoked about releasing this and if you feel that I have missed you in the credits, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Thanks again everyone for all of your help.
v1.6 FH13 - 8/19/2012
-1. Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3
-2. Added Reboot menu
-3. Added Google Now
-4. Apex Launcher
-5. Bravia Engine - Snagged from Manufan
-6. Based off of stock deodexed FH13 - thanks datajosh, sextape and everyone else involved.
-7. Removed some bloat apps and added a few others.
v1.5 - 7/4/2012
Updated Agat's FF18 v0.2.0 to v0.2.1
Updated Market, Flipboard, Superuser, Dropbox, and Google+.
Added back Hotspot Hack - Thanks rujelus22.
Added Jelly Bean animations and fonts.
Added back mesh background.
Completely removed Sprint bloat apparently - thanks JohnCorleone.
Added more Vemum tweaks that were used in Boa - thanks Venum.
Removed Nova launcher and added back Apex Launcher.
v1.4 - 6/20/2012
1. Updated to FF18 and added Agat's Repacked FF18 kernel with AGAT Recover 0.2.0. Used Datajosh's deodexed as a base. Thanks a ton.
2. Removed TWLauncher, Swype, Vlingo, Video Editor and Polaris Office. Will have zips to add back if wanted.
3. Removed Hotspack Hack.
4. Added Camcorder App and SwipePad by request.
5. Removed previous Tweaks and went back to original Venum Tweaks that are found in Anakonda and Ice Roms.
v1.3 - 6/13/2012
1. Updated to FF11 - Using Bigpeng's Deodexed as a base with Agats Repacked FF11 kernel with Agat Recovery.
2. Added TW Launcher by request.
3. Added new custom ripple lockscreen.
4. Added new Home Wallpaper.
5. Removed Apex Launcher and added Nova Launcher
6. Removed SVoice - File is very large and a lot were complaining about it.
7. Added regular clock with AM/PM removed - Huge thanks to Mijjah74
8. Added new tweaks with huge thanks going to Reactive Disorder.
v1.2 - 6/6/2012 :
.. Added agat63 FF02 repacked kernel with Agat Recovery.
1. Updated to FF02
2. Removed some apps. If you need them they are in the market.
3. Added more transparency to the pulldown.
4. Fixed S-Voice - Thanks to Team ERA and Mijjah
5. Removed Camera Sounds
6. Added Swype by request.
7. Added Kobridge 3.3 SF Tweaks
8. Removed Gnex Sounds and Added SGS III Sounds
v1.0 - First release.
Instructions and Downloads.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that might go wrong with you flashing this rom to your phone. Please be sure you read up on flashing ICS roms on our device and know what your doing. If you have to ask what is a kernel, recovery, rom, modem or anything else that the average user should know, please do not flash this rom
This rom comes as is. I will be adding mods and such as I get them done. Please don't demand that I add or remove things from this rom. This is my creation and is set up the way that I enjoy. If you have ideas, feel free to post them, I may take them into consideration, but please don't demand.
Big thanks to qbking for the awesome how to install video. Be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.
How to install:
You must be running a kernel with safe recovery.
1) Place the Wicked Sensations Rom zip on your SD card.
2) Power off your phone.
3) Boot into CWM.
4) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here) if you want but not needed.
5) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.
Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.
7. If you DID NOT download the rom to your pc, and dl to your phone and there's a problem, try dl to your pc FIRST before you whine that its a bad dl.
Wicked Sensations Rom v1.6 FH13 - CLICK HERE
MD5 SUM - e1276caec77fb5cdeeed155fe2d9d250
File Size Is: 334.19 MB
Huge thanks to MoHoGalore and 1brainsurgeon for testing the newest version.