SIM not allowed MM#3
I've looked all over for this and I finally found it. This is for the Samsung Rugby II A-847
I wanted to post it here because people tend to google "<phone problem> xda" when they really need help.
1. Type in *#0523#
2. Press # 3 Times to get to the main menu, 1 second delay between presses
3. Press 8 (Phone control)
4. Press 3 (NAS control)
5. Press 3 again (UIM class)
6. It should turn out that the setting for the UIM class should be GSM.
If it was GSM to start with follow these steps:
1. From the main menu check the SIM Information.
2. The card capability and the EF category should be USIM.
3. If it is not mess around with it.
Posting this for anyone down the road that will see that evil "SIM not allowed MM#3" message