Originally Posted by 64GUNSHIP
Are you using Windows 8 by chance? It didn't work on W8 for me. The program actually displays the unlock code during the process. It's like "network code" or something in the dialog. You can simply enter that into your phone.
I am using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Hm...nothing like that comes up in the dialogue box of the FastGSM program. Here is the log (replace the IMEI and serial with X's):
7/4/2012 1:54:44 PM
1. Please ensure that battery of your phone is fully charged
2. Turn on your phone without simcard.
3. On keypad of your phone type ##634# and click "Call" button to show Diagnosis screen.
4. Type *#7284# onto Diagnosis screen, select "Modem, USB Diag." and confirm selection.
5. After the phone restarts please connect USB cable to your computer and to the phone
6. Wait until all drivers are installed.
7. Click "Next" button.
OPENING COM5 : [OK]
PDA VERSION : I937UCKJ1
CSC VERSION : I937ATTKJ1
PHONE VERSION : I937UCLE2
HARDWARE VERSION : REV1.0
BUILD VERSION : M7630A-AAEQMWZM-1.6.002407
PHONE IMEI : XXXXXX-XX-XXXXXX-X
PHONE SERIAL NUMBER : XXXXXXXXXX
PHONE MODEL : SGH-I937
PHONE PLATFORM : WP7_YUKON
BYPASSING MSL PROTECTION : [FAIL]
Log was created using FastGSM Client 220.127.116.11
Unfortunately no network code seems to be displayed