Info about HTC Sync Manager for Mac - FROM HTC

31st May 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3

80 posts
More
I finally got fed up trying to look threw the forums and all and contacted HTC about the Mac version of HTC Sync Manager. Here is what was said:

Dear David XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting HTC today David; I would like to apologize for the information on HTC Sync manager for Macís being removed. I will be more than happy to look into that and see if I can find out for you.

The initial release of HTC Sync Manager is not compatible with Macintosh computers; however a version for Mac is planned for the near future. We do not have a exact release date just yet, but we are working on it.

I do want to thank you for contacting us today, David and if you have any more questions or concerns you can feel free to ask or check us out at www.HTC.com/support to get more tips and tricks on your phone. Thank you for being a part of the HTC community, and I hope you have a great day.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Joshua
HTC
1st June 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

24 posts
and for now HTC users can sync their phones with Mac using SyncMate. It has free version which syncs contacts and calendars so you can check if it works nice for you.
1st June 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #3  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 1,793

5,306 posts
Donate to Me
More
They said the same **** 3 years ago....
1st June 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 89

137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncMate

and for now HTC users can sync their phones with Mac using SyncMate. It has free version which syncs contacts and calendars so you can check if it works nice for you.

you may as well use google and then set that up with your address book and ical. its free, push with no manual syncing required...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread