SEE SECOND POST FOR MTK6516 phones.
THIS POST IS FOR MTK6573 phones.
This is for all MTK6573 users with Android 2.3(.x). Also for all B63M phones !!
Follow this guide to backup your FULL ROM !! You can even flash your phone through FlashTools with this COMPLETE backup !!!
ROOT IS REQUIRED !!
Here is the guide:
1) ROOT is necessary. It is recommended to put the phone in 'Airplane mode' so that it won't disturb the process and make sure you have ~500 mb space in SD card.
2) Download 'MTK-6573-BackUpTools.rar' from attachments and extract it to your SD Card. You'll have 2 folders - 'gscript' and 'Install'.
3) Install 'GScriptLite.apk' from gscript folder.
3) After installation, open the 'GScriptLite' application -> Menu -> Add Script.
4) Tick 'Needs SU ?'
5) Click 'Load File' and select 'Back23.sh' and then select 'save'
6) Now Click on 'Back 23' and Super User will ask for Permission and allow it. Nothing more to touch. Wait for few minutes. After few mins, it will say 'Auto Close is Cancelled'. Now its safe to close.
7) Your Back-Up will be in 'backup_' folder located in your SD card's root.
It will have files named ' firmware.info, preloader.img, nvram.img, seccnfg.img, uboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, secstatic. img, misc.img, logo.img, expdb.img, cache.img, system.img, data.img' in that folder. Copy it to your computer and keep it at a safe place. More Over if you are posting in the forums or sharing it online, don't include ' data.img, cache.img and nvram.img' as they contain your personal information.
NOTE: The backup script is not created by me. Gathered all information from the web !!
Hit THANKS if you find this useful !!