Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][Team Venum] "IC 'n Red" for Venum Ice/FE22/FF11/Fi25/Kuban Roms 10/23

Tip us?

SanityBroken
Old
(Last edited by SanityBroken; 18th June 2012 at 12:32 AM.) Reason: oops
Thanks Meter 322
If anybody's curious, I just flashed this on Phantom's new blazer ROM and I'm not seeing any problems, well nothing major anyway. Rebooted several times and still no battery status, I use Badass anyway so it's a non issue for me. Just throwin' that out there. Awesome theme by the way, can't believe I almost forgot to mention that. Nice work sleshe, and rujelus, love having the toggles again.

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityBroken View Post
If anybody's curious, I just flashed this on Phantom's new blazer ROM and I'm not seeing any problems, well nothing major anyway. Rebooted several times and still no battery status, I use Badass anyway so it's a non issue for me. Just throwin' that out there.
I'd try a reflash and reboot, not sure why the battery mod doesn't show sometimes, everything's written in.
If you enjoy my work, Please Consider a Donation. I go through alot of Coffee

SanityBroken
Old
Thanks Meter 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic View Post
I'd try a reflash and reboot, not sure why the battery mod doesn't show sometimes, everything's written in.
reflashed, rebooted three times, still nothing. Like I said though I use Badass Battery Monitor so it's not really an issue, in fact I like not having the battery up there twice. It's funny, I have never liked red themes, but I love this one.

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityBroken View Post
reflashed, rebooted three times, still nothing. Like I said though I use Badass Battery Monitor so it's not really an issue, in fact I like not having the battery up there twice. It's funny, I have never liked red themes, but I love this one.
Sorry its not goin for ya. Hopefully new versions will work better, not sure what it is.

And I never really like red themes either, that's why it was a little bit of a challenge. Actually pulled most of the red hex codes off the wallpaper and built from there

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

VECTUS
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6975

DONATE TO ME
Just checkin in Slesh... Hope all is good and you finally got jc to give you access to db?

CLICK TO FIND OUT WHAT XDA IS AND WHY I MODERATED THE WAY I DID

"The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it" - Mark Twain

The Following User Says Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM View Post
Just checkin in Slesh... Hope all is good and you finally got jc to give you access to db?
All's good and yeah, I'm in Workin' on something a little different right now. thx

JohnCorleone
Old
(Last edited by JohnCorleone; 18th June 2012 at 01:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic View Post
All's good and yeah, I'm in Workin' on something a little different right now. thx
what the hell??? Sorry Slesh! I still don't have a complete list of emails/Gmail addresses. Please PM me yours. I apologize!!! ..edit...we need to figure out another way for the team to communicate because GTalk is letting me down. We need something team specific

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manufan721
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3019
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
what the hell??? Sorry Slesh! I still don't have a complete list of emails/Gmail addresses. Please PM me yours. I apologize!!! ..edit...we need to figure out another way for the team to communicate because GTalk is letting me down. We need something team specific

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
text messages perhaps??.....by the way, thanks again slesh

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1340029589269.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1138224  

Kruxoli
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Flashed this over the new VeNuM ICE ROM FE11. Theme looks and runs great. Missed those extended toggles so much...

AWESOME WORK ALL AROUND!
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/3MkX9s3l

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruxoli View Post
Flashed this over the new VeNuM ICE ROM FE11. Theme looks and runs great. Missed those extended toggles so much...

AWESOME WORK ALL AROUND!
thanks, will have more versions out soon too, pulled a few versions recently and haven't had time to get back to it. And now FF18...

The Following User Says Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]