I recognize that his ROM is tailored to meet his personal preferences and I would not ask him to change that, so I tweaked a couple of things in the ROM to meet my personal preferences. I've been running this for most of this week and figured I would share with the community.
MOD: Power Menu Tweaks
- Tweaked power menu to use the stock theme (colors)
- Tweaked power menu to only include "Power Off", "Reboot", "Recovery", & "Download" options.
MOD: Status Bar Tweaks
- Statusbar (wifi & radio) reverted back to v2 layout.
- Tweaked status bar to use ICS theme color the the time.
- Tweaked expanded status bar to include long date.
- Tweaked expanded status bar to include "No notifications" text.
- Tweaked expanded status bar to appear more ICS.
- Removed the AT&T logo from the expanded status bar.
There are 4 flashable packages available:
- All Tweaks (includes both mods above)
- Power Menu Tweaks
- Status Bar Tweaks
- Remove Tweaks