ROM Toolbox is THE MUST HAVE APP for every root user.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
StandOut is used by the Task Manager.
utter! is a personal assistant application with as many or few functions as you choose. Developers can hook their own apps into utter! so that your voice actions are unlimited.
StandOut is used for the floating results panel.
Introducing Sidebar - A brilliant new way of multitasking on Android.
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
Similar to Samsung’s MultiView MultiWindow feature, this app allows continual play of a YouTube video (as a re-sizeable pop-up style window anywhere on your screen) while you’re texting, browsing the net, emailing, using other apps, or even checking maps.
StandOut is used for the floating results panel.
Tiny Apps is a package of 5 useful floating apps that stay on top of all other apps. All windows can be moved, resized and docked to the left side of your screen to hide and show windows quickly. Use your volumebuttons to change the transparency of each window!
This shows your phone's battery percentage in a pop-up floating window on top of other apps.The app is simple but very useful. You can check your battery level while using other apps even when the status bar is inaccessible. You can pinch to resize the window and double tap to hide it.
This is new kind of application for your tablet.
With this app you can chat with your friends and read your mail without leave the current application.
You can open a floating windows with your gmail chat, facebook chat or gmail.
Updated 1/15: Maximize button
e3bd853 Call onResize() from pinch to zoom to alert implementation that a resize has occurred
d1d9546 Add maximize button. Press it to make the window full screen. Press again to go back to the previous size and position. Updated 7/8: Window Editor
* ac84ff0 - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) javadoc, cleanup (36 seconds ago) <Mark Wei>
* 9338732 - Window visibility is now strictly checked and set. You may get some IllegalStateExceptions now. Please report when this happens.
* New StandOutFlags.FLAG_WINDOW_EDGE_TILE_ENABLE. A preview of window tiling can be seen with MultiWindow. Drag it to the left edge and it will tile.
* StandOutFlags changed a little. Some flags now set other flags automatically. Utils.isSet() is modified to take this into account.
* updateViewLayout is now deprecated. Please use the Editor from Window.edit() to resize and reposition windows. Report any bugs and regressions.
* New setPosition() in Editor.
* Fix regression where windows could not be dragged offscreen even when FLAG_WINDOW_EDGE_LIMITS_ENABLE was not set.
* New LayoutParams.AUTO_POSITION, new Editor.UNCHANGED.(12 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* be6938f - add functionality disable javadoc (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 14d4e3e - FF check for onFocusChanged instead of TOUCH_OUTSIDE. This allows us to close window on BACK. Fix Window focus code to avoid stack overflow (2 days ago) <Mark Wei> Updated 7/5: Drop down menu
* c160a1d - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Quit drop down menu item on all windows (14 seconds ago) <Mark Wei>
* 9e37686 - If not using system window decorations, add drop down menu functionality to R.id.window_icon. Floating Folders now use this for the menu. (3 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* b275d80 - javadoc for drop down menu (59 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* eb020de - drop down menu when click on window icon (62 minutes ago) <Mark Wei> Updated 7/5: multitouch resize
* 7a9012c - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) set flag when creating window (47 seconds ago) <Mark Wei>
* 1c355a3 - add content description to images to remove warnings (28 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* 61005c2 - consolidate min/max width/height and aspect ratio into one place. (42 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* 41e8aa0 - use SparseArray for performance enhancement (73 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* ef79e72 - New resize code. Anchor point now center of window. Should fix problem where both resize and listview scrolling occurs. Added Editor helper to help resize/move the window. (88 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* 17d730f - fix callback able to cancel dispatchKeyEvent (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* d66e623 - unfocus when close (2 days ago) <Mark Wei> Updated 6/26: Set your own theme, pinch-to-resize
* 8220941 - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) first attempt at multitouch pinch-to-resize (60 seconds ago) <Mark Wei>
* 4e0f3dc - remove gravity for layoutparams, provide special values for x and y for easy placement (31 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* 4ef3d50 - return 0 from getThemeStyle() for device default (32 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* ad57830 - target 2.1 (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 0837633 - remove int id because the theme seems to be applied to all windows (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 03d4bd3 - customize your window's theme with getTheme(int id) (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 5c5cbe9 - fix snap width and height. remember width and height on restart (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 9df269c - fix for smaller width than 1 col (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* b00cb38 - snap to right size when resizing (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 40492dc - set custom icon for each window (2 days ago) <Mark Wei> Updated 6/24: Constant aspect ratio
* d645d77 - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Enforce aspect ratio while resizing with FLAG_WINDOW_ASPECT_RATIO_ENABLE (60 seconds ago) <Mark Wei>
* 1a81435 - doc (64 minutes ago) <Mark Wei> Updated 6/23
* 15c6f3b - (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Merge branch 'master' of github.com:pingpongboss/StandOut (19 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
| * bfc0fe7 - Update master (28 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* | 1cfdbab - keep window between min/max width/height (29 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* | da63768 - add threshold min/max width/height to LayoutParams. Remove old threshold_disable flag (47 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* | 450bd32 - logically move methods into Window class (59 minutes ago) <Mark Wei>
* | 4a3a8c2 - give implementation onKeyEvent callback. FLAG_WINDOW_MOVE_THRESHOLD_DISABLE flag for disabling the touch threshold. Fix bug in close() that ignores hidden windows. (2 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* | 0f72e87 - Back key unfocuses (27 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* | 0be539f - add getExistingIds() to query for all shown/hidden windows. (27 hours ago) <Mark Wei>
* dedd9bf - add FLAG_WINDOW_FOCUS_INDICATOR_DISABLE to give developers control over the visual state of focused and unfocused windows. (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 81d66d1 - add focus visual indicator. Focus handling given to Window. onFocusChange() callback for implementations to cancel focus changes. Fix sendData() to non-existant window id. (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* cd49e8e - remove obsolete edit text fix (2 days ago) <Mark Wei>
* 541c2ec - add MIT license (3 days ago) <Mark Wei>
StandOut is a completely open source project that I work on in my spare time. It is my greatest wish for you to create some paid apps and make boatloads of money. You can also donate to me, if you want.
The build.prop is a system file that stores a lot of information needed by … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?