Originally Posted by Hashcode
Updated the OP w/ D/L + information for Safestrap Recovery v3.04. Enjoy.
So I have a couple of questions before I go trying this. From what I read in the OP it sounds like we will not be able to restore a backup from 2.11 in 3.04. Is that correct? Let's see if I can get a step-by-step right then.
1. Boot in to safestrap recovery (2.11)
2. Back up current safestrap ROM
3. Switch system to unsafe
4. Reboot in to stock ROM
5. Use Root Explorer (or other file explorer) to move the safestrap folder from /sdcard to /sdcard-ext
6. Uninstall safestrap 2.11 recovery
7. Uninstall safestrap 2.11 app
8. Install safestrap 3.04 app
9. Install safestrap 3.04 recovery
10. Boot into safestrap recovery
11. Back up stock ROM
12. Switch system to safe
13. Fresh install of ROM (cannot restore backup from 2.11)