[Root][CWM][Unbloat] A200 one click tools

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

Today we have a one click root tool and an unbloat tool. Both work very well and I in no way take credit for these tools.

First off is SimpleTool by hbwelch.

This tool creates a one click bootloader unlock, root, and clockworkmod CWM recovery.

It works great and I have tested all three functions.

Download: AcerA200 SimpleTool V2

The unbloat tool by Toffy seems to work well. I do have a hand full of apps that still refuse to let me remove them but at least we can get rid of most of it.

I was told this link was not in my best interest to be hosting so it has since been taken down

These developers can be found at the Acertabletforum website.

Thank you to hbwelch and Toffy for your work!
    I would say if anything it is questionable ground. The tool is only trying to remount the apps so they can be removed. It isn't exploiting the copyrighted material.

Can .apks even be copyright protected?

Download the tool zip and you'll see that the actual APKs are in there. The tool /should/ just move them via ADB. It would make for a tiny download too

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    Took me awhile to find it as well

Email me and I will send you the file. tricom2007@yahoo.com

hello,
    i try to root my A200 but i can't find the simple tools V2. All the links are dead.
    even in the acertabletforum...
    Would someone help me?
    thanks for all
    By chance do you have a way to return it back to stock??? Unroot. I'm getting a endless bootloop and cant get the stock bootloader back. everylink i try has expired or is dead. Please help. This is for the iconia a 200 tab

Try the return to stock option in my ROM installer.
    I uploaded to my Copy account and edited the link above.