i contacted sony for the 3 time via chat
now i got a really nice person
he told me 3 things:
We will get more updates (for gb)
We will get the new ps store!
and last but not least: they are going to make a decision next week if we will get the possibility to chose if we want the ics update!
if sony agree they will release ics and we can chose if we want it