FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Galaxy Y DUOS - How to Increase the microphone for incoming and outgoing calls?

5th June 2012, 08:16 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I found this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1185011 which shows how the Galaxy SII, the code works on the Galaxy Y Duos but the menu options are different and there is no option AUDIO, anyone know how to increase the microphone for incoming and outgoing calls?

People I talk to complain that the connection is down and I need to yell.
 
 
6th June 2012, 07:12 AM |#2  
yusuv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta, Kalimalang
Thanks Meter: 38
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmoreira

I found this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1185011 which shows how the Galaxy SII, the code works on the Galaxy Y Duos but the menu options are different and there is no option AUDIO, anyone know how to increase the microphone for incoming and outgoing calls?

People I talk to complain that the connection is down and I need to yell.

Have you tried pressing the vol button when calling?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to yusuv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2012, 07:37 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuv

Have you tried pressing the vol button when calling?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

This only works to adjust the audio volume, and my problem with the microphone, I need to increase the microphone volume so people who are talking to me I need not hear me scream
7th June 2012, 08:33 PM |#4  
manoranjan2050's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag JAGATSINGHPUR
Thanks Meter: 1,388
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmoreira

This only works to adjust the audio volume, and my problem with the microphone, I need to increase the microphone volume so people who are talking to me I need not hear me scream

May b its some mic pic(hardware) problem or may b ur mic hole blocked ......

if some problem plz contact service center .....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes