The only changes I have made is removed the bundled Bell apps plus added a few tweaks that I see as a must as it fixes or addresses issues that people have with the default Atrix software.
If anyone wants to fork this and add extra features please feel free to do so. You do not need to ask me before hand. I am even willing to host the ROM if you have no where to store it. So if you feel you can improve upon the ROM please do.
- The ROM is SuperCharged.
- Its Rooted and has Busybox installed.
- Fully DeOdexed and zipaligned
- No changes made to the theme so no more disappearing status bar.
- 1080p video recording and 5 finger multi touch.
- Raindrop Fix
- Beats Audio + XLound
- Bravia HD Mobile
- Jug6 Battery FIX + tweaks I have made. Gives the best battery performance of any Blur ROM when set to 1.0 GHz.
- Improved AGPS
- faux123 026 1.45 GHz kernel with a CPU app to under-clock it for even better battery life.
- Using the CM7 APN list. AT&T users that are having data problems try this.
Due to this only having a few locales I have added MoreLocale 2 so you can select your language. I'm from the UK and its not one of the locales that is listed in the blur setup. It can be set to English UK, its just a bit of a pain setting up as you need to skip setup, select MoreLocale 2 and put in en GB and then run blur setup. But you only need to do this once. So its not a huge deal. This also goes for anyone else that haven't got their locale listed. Just skip the blur setup and select MoreLocale 2 and select your locale.
Root Uninstall is also added so you can easily remove system apps you don't want. Its also a pretty nice app to manage your normal installed apps.
You install this like you would with any other ROM. Make sure you have a fairly well charged phone before attempting flashing this. Because this also comes with the webtop it does take awhile to install.
*NEW* [Dec 10] Vanilla Download: 423 MB
- LS HDMI
- WebTop over HDMI
- HDMI Mirroring
Toggles in notification bar- Can now be added with this zip.
- Multilingual in blur setup.
IF YOU GET A BOOTLOOP PULL THE BATTERY AND REBOOT.