FORUMS

No, Android Apps on Windows Mobile Isn’t a Good Thing

As Symbian and Blackberry OS gradually gave way to Android and iOS towards … more

Editorial: XDA Team Experiences & Why We Love the Site

For many power users, Android and XDA go hand in hand. The sheer amount of apps, … more

Xiaomi Mi5 Specs Leaked, CyanogenMod SDK – XDA TV

CyanogenMod is going to release their own SDK! That and much more news is … more

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4+/5+/Wear] Call Notes Pro v5.1

6th June 2012, 12:06 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113

More
MOD EDIT: thread closed since the free version offered in this thread is severely outdated, and we don't allow advertising paid apps in this section. For more info, please check our rules.

"Call Notes Is a Cheat Sheet While You’re on the Phone" Gizmodo

If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.

The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone.

Main features:
  • To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
  • Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
  • Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
  • Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
  • Show notes on your Android Wear device
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop support
Supported languages: English, Russian, Galician, Chinese Traditional, Polish, Korean, Hebrew, German, Czech, Spanish.

Please send me bugs and logs to my email: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Google Play (PRO): MOD EDIT: link removed.

MOD EDIT: link removed.

Screenshots:

Please help us with translations: MOD EDIT: link removed.

App Twitter: MOD EDIT: link removed.
Known Issues: MOD EDIT: link removed.
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallNotes_r20.apk - [Click for QR Code] (901.9 KB, 1240 views)
Last edited by GermainZ; 17th April 2015 at 03:00 PM.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to nikanorov For This Useful Post: [ View ]

13th June 2012, 09:42 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
placeholder
21st June 2012, 11:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
2.0 version released. Now paid PRO version with additional features available: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Changelog:
*Pro version available
*New design
*Edit contacts notes directly from the application (PRO)
*Now you can also display not only contacts notes but company name & title information as well (PRO)
*High Definition devices support
*Bug fixes
Last edited by GermainZ; 17th April 2015 at 02:59 PM.
22nd June 2012, 05:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
2.0.2 version released.

2.0.2:
Fixed Froyo crashes
2.0.1:
*Some custom settings can cause crash [FIXED]
23rd June 2012, 06:42 AM |#5  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Thanks! This looks like it could really be useful to some people. The only thing I think I would use it for is knowing which keys to press to get to who I want to speak to with an automated phone system, e.g. have the note be "1-3-4-2" meaning, press 1 for English, 3 for Tech Support, 4 for whatever, and 2 for whatever else. Or I suppose if it's a follow-up call, the information about who I spoke with before -- usually I jot stuff like this on a pad.

In the Pro version, can you edit the note in the call itself? Or just in the app as opposed to the Contact?
23rd June 2012, 12:13 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reality

Thanks! This looks like it could really be useful to some people. The only thing I think I would use it for is knowing which keys to press to get to who I want to speak to with an automated phone system, e.g. have the note be "1-3-4-2" meaning, press 1 for English, 3 for Tech Support, 4 for whatever, and 2 for whatever else. Or I suppose if it's a follow-up call, the information about who I spoke with before -- usually I jot stuff like this on a pad.

In the Pro version, can you edit the note in the call itself? Or just in the app as opposed to the Contact?

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately you can not edit note during the call. It's on my list, but it is impossible to implement with the current realization. Think I will add this feature in next major release.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikanorov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2012, 06:34 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
2.0.3 update is available on Google Play. Some crash bugs fixed.
6th July 2012, 12:44 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
2.0.4 update is available on Google Play. Some bugs and typos fixed.

I am looking for beta testers for the 2.1 release. If you would like to participate please email me to: MOD EDIT: link removed.
Last edited by GermainZ; 17th April 2015 at 03:02 PM.
7th July 2012, 05:22 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Please help me to translate Call Notes: MOD EDIT: link removed.

All translators will get free Pro version and many thanks )
Last edited by GermainZ; 17th April 2015 at 03:03 PM.
10th July 2012, 10:42 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikanorov

Please help me to translate Call Notes: MOD EDIT: link removed.

All translators will get free Pro version and many thanks )

Well I'm actually working on the German translation. I'll finish it in the afternoon :P

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2
Last edited by GermainZ; 17th April 2015 at 03:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonesses For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread