Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Intrusive ads? Post here!

OP TheRomMistress

12th February 2013, 04:18 PM   |  #111  
roofrider's Avatar
Senior Member
Bangalore, IN
Thanks Meter: 801
 
6,628 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Are dating and flirt ads (with no nudity) ok with xda? They are everywhere sometimes.

Quote:

XYZ is 4 miles away.
Confirm | Ignore

Last edited by roofrider; 12th February 2013 at 04:27 PM.
15th February 2013, 06:00 AM   |  #112  
bornagainpenguin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Intuit Ads in Tapatalk
Yeah, I'd like to report the Intuit ads in Tapatalk. It says right in the ad that Tapatalk is revenue sharing with you guys, so I'd like to request an end to this ad. I paid for my Tapatalk application, so I don't see why I should see any ads at all...
The Following User Says Thank You to bornagainpenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 09:23 AM   |  #113  
Member
Getxo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornagainpenguin

Yeah, I'd like to report the Intuit ads in Tapatalk. It says right in the ad that Tapatalk is revenue sharing with you guys, so I'd like to request an end to this ad. I paid for my Tapatalk application, so I don't see why I should see any ads at all...

Me too; since two or three days ago i have Intuit ads in Tapatalk. Bother me and i want them away.
The Following User Says Thank You to kaiur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2013, 03:43 PM   |  #114  
bitpushr's Avatar
XDA:Administrator
Thanks Meter: 1,277
 
1,056 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
Just wanted to verify that those Intuit ads in the Tapatalk app should no longer appear.
27th March 2013, 11:25 AM   |  #115  
percy_g2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 14,117
 
4,318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
i have noticed something weird ,its not only on my profile ,coming on every thread and other members too
please look into it ,XDA is turning into some porn ****

other members who are -18 ,will have wrong affect










29th March 2013, 10:36 AM   |  #116  
the_scotsman's Avatar
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 9,522
 
10
23,562 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy_g2

Hi,
i have noticed something weird ,its not only on my profile ,coming on every thread and other members too
please look into it ,XDA is turning into some porn ****

other members who are -18 ,will have wrong affect











That looks like a problem on your computer.

It looks to be some sort of malware or adware that's instaled onto your computer.

XDA doesn't have ads on keywords like in your screenshot.

Try running one of the various free adware/malware scanning tools found on most download sites.

Here's a Google search for what you have: https://www.google.com.au/search?sou....1.2c7W17kde90
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 01:33 PM   |  #117  
reignzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 34
 
197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: Intrusive ads? Post here!
I have no idea why some of you guys are complaining...?
I mean, some of you like the fact that you can hack your phone off the hard work of devs here and maybe give them a "thanks" or hit the thanks button, all for free!
How about supporting some of these devs and buy the premium xda app?
XDA premium app = no adds!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium
31st March 2013, 06:17 PM   |  #118  
PuffMaN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 110
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Re: Intrusive ads? Post here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reignzy

I have no idea why some of you guys are complaining...?
I mean, some of you like the fact that you can hack your phone off the hard work of devs here and maybe give them a "thanks" or hit the thanks button, all for free!
How about supporting some of these devs and buy the premium xda app?
XDA premium app = no adds!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

True, but "invalid id" etc bugs when quoting and stuff.. Which forces me to use tapatalk.


Sent from my HTC Desire with Tapatalk Red because my XDA Premium app is beeing a female dog!
31st March 2013, 10:13 PM   |  #119  
svetius's Avatar
User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 4,052
 
3,526 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffMaN

True, but "invalid id" etc bugs when quoting and stuff.. Which forces me to use tapatalk.


Sent from my HTC Desire with Tapatalk Red because my XDA Premium app is beeing a female dog!

Sorry about that. XDA Prem is getting a big update soon
The Following User Says Thank You to svetius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2013, 05:04 AM   |  #120  
_Variable's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 289
 
3,757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: Intrusive ads? Post here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetius

Sorry about that. XDA Prem is getting a big update soon

What about the free? Not all of us can buy apps.

Sent from the unknown abyss
She has said it, And you said it again.
KikUsername: SweetDevil2k

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes