FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7.2 RC3 for the HTC Wildfire

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By tpex, Member on 7th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just thought I would let ya'll know the best ROM (IMHO) for venerable HTC Wildfire has an update! I have just flashed it And am staring at little blue droid with fingers crossed

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=RC&device=buzz

Enjoy and send your thanks to CyanogenMod team.

PS: I'm just a User and have no affiliation with CM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tpex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tpex Ad-Free
 
 
7th June 2012, 08:43 PM |#2  
BIGSimon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpex

Just thought I would let ya'll know the best ROM (IMHO) for venerable HTC Wildfire has an update! I have just flashed it And am staring at little blue droid with fingers crossed

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=RC&device=buzz

Enjoy and send your thanks to CyanogenMod team.

This version is dated 20120526
A new version is in the nightly thread dated 20120602
The Following User Says Thank You to BIGSimon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BIGSimon Ad-Free
7th June 2012, 10:10 PM |#3  
tpex's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSimon

This version is dated 20120526
A new version is in the nightly thread dated 20120602

Apologies, I was under the impression that nightlys where experimental and RC are more stable?
8th June 2012, 07:55 AM |#4  
slymobi's Avatar
Senior Member
Here
Thanks Meter: 5,390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpex

Apologies, I was under the impression that nightlys where experimental and RC are more stable?

Why apologize, your impression is correct. Although most nightlys I have found to be as stable as there previous release candidates.

sent from the oh so underestimated HTC Wildfire.
8th June 2012, 09:59 AM |#5  
BIGSimon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpex

Apologies, I was under the impression that nightlys where experimental and RC are more stable?

No apology needed I didn't mean to offend you, I was just pointing out that just because its an RC it doesn't make it anymore stable than the nightlys in fact the last stable release was last years 7.1.0.1

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BIGSimon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BIGSimon Ad-Free
9th June 2012, 08:17 PM |#6  
usaff22's Avatar
Senior Member
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
More
But we're getting close, since we're on RC3, 7.2 Stable can't be far away!
9th June 2012, 11:06 PM |#7  
BIGSimon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

But we're getting close, since we're on RC3, 7.2 Stable can't be far away!

Is any rom ever stable even HTC can't make a stable rom
9th June 2012, 11:31 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Slovenj Gradec
Thanks Meter: 763
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSimon

Is any rom ever stable even HTC can't make a stable rom

I guess if you look at it from that perspective, no software is truly stable, there's always some bugs.
9th June 2012, 11:45 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
anyone experiencing charging takes up to 3 hours?
10th June 2012, 08:56 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
The best
Use this version of the 18 hours stable no problem completely, but always look for the latest
10th June 2012, 04:45 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I was experience with battery charging, but it stuck on 20%. how can i solve this problem?

HTC Customer Service suggest me to use phone under safe mode 24 - 48 hours non stop. they said , there are conflict Application between third-party application and HTC Application.

but i'm not sure about it, can anyone help me how to solve the problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes