Ask a question

No registration required

s-off Hboot 2.01.0001

OP ledzgio

8th June 2012, 10:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

274 posts
Which is the best way to s-off my phone with HBOOT 2.01.0001, android 2.3.5 and sense 3.0? it is necessary to downgrade to a previous hboot or can I use a tool like revolutionary?

thanks
8th June 2012, 10:36 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,254

1,119 posts
More
yep you definitely need to downgrade hboot to 1.13 then run revolutionary, pm me so i can send you complete noob steps as i have for a few other ppl, 100% success rate!
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 160

318 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenSuisydal

yep you definitely need to downgrade hboot to 1.13 then run revolutionary, pm me so i can send you complete noob steps as i have for a few other ppl, 100% success rate!

I have exactly the same situation, versions included. Could you please help me? I've already rooted some devices, created goldcards, etc. I'm a noob but not 100%... Just 95%

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
9th June 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,254

1,119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelca

I have exactly the same situation, versions included. Could you please help me? I've already rooted some devices, created goldcards, etc. I'm a noob but not 100%... Just 95%

Check your pm

The Following User Says Thank You to Epic. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
I have unlocked boot loader using htcdev website, still s-on. But while installation of clock work mod recovery it asks for a root. What to do? How can I achieve root with proper s-off. I'm not afraid of warranty.

9th June 2012, 11:43 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,705

3,829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikandar9

I have unlocked boot loader using htcdev website, still s-on. But while installation of clock work mod recovery it asks for a root. What to do? How can I achieve root with proper s-off. I'm not afraid of warranty.

If you have unlocked your bootloader, you can simply install ClockworkMod recovery in FASTBOOT USB mode using the command:

fastboot flash recovery [path to recovery.img]

You need to search, read and study to be successful.
12th June 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenSuisydal

i hope you got my message if not please sent me the steps
14th June 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #8  

6 posts
I have a Canadian Bell Canada HTC Incredible S and would like to root my phone using the "Revolutionary" Method. How do I determine what HBOOT I am running? I've checked the About Phone / Software section and it doesn't show in there. Thanks alot for any help, if I brick this phone, I'll finally have an excuse to upgrade to the HTC One! =) Thanks Guys!
14th June 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,705

3,829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardTrancid

I have a Canadian Bell Canada HTC Incredible S and would like to root my phone using the "Revolutionary" Method. How do I determine what HBOOT I am running? I've checked the About Phone / Software section and it doesn't show in there. Thanks alot for any help, if I brick this phone, I'll finally have an excuse to upgrade to the HTC One! =) Thanks Guys!

Power off your phone. Then hold down the Volume Down key and then press and hold the Power button. This will boot you into the bootloader and you will see the HBOOT screen.

The version number is near the top.

http://i.imgur.com/9P5Ndl.jpg
14th June 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #10  

6 posts
Appears I have HBOOT 1.13.0000 So this method should work I guess? Thanks for your assistance!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread