Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] how to root xperia ray

OP barsiwalkaran

9th June 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
i m a rookie and want to root my new xperia ray help me.
9th June 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #2  
Wechy77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 1,478
 
1,357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barsiwalkaran

i m a rookie and want to root my new xperia ray help me.

1. Wrong post? There is a Question thread.
2. Search ray forum
3. Wich version? GB (0.42, .64?) ICS (4.0.3, 4.0.4?)
4. For ICS 4.0.4 How to
10th June 2012, 10:13 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
nowhere?
Thanks Meter: 41
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
and rookies seriously need to READ, RESEARCH, and FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES!
The Following User Says Thank You to yujin_11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
MOSCOW _ HA NOI
Thanks Meter: 25
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Post send you
1. I install Stock Official ROM 4.0.3 > Flashtool
> Root > install CWM > Un BL.

2. install Stock Official ROM 4.0.4 > CWM
this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679658
Stock Official ROM 4.0.4 :

* Pure Stock
* Removed Regional branding Bloatwaresto make it Global
* Rooted
* Busybox Installed

ROM: Download

Kernel: Stock HERE FW 431 ( OR Sirkays Custom Kernels Works too if you want more)

Baseband: ST18i_8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-72_baseband.ftf (thanks Sirkay)
(Baseband 70 will also do the job)

3. CWM > [THEME][ICS][0.431][0.562] Xperia NXT Transformation pack [v2.00][03.06.2012]
this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1601742

4. CWM > FRAMEWORK blue for stock ICS 4.1.B.0.431 Theme Xperia NXT Transformation pack v2.00 look ICS blue colour.
This: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26955798

End.
14th June 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
nowhere?
Thanks Meter: 41
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muaxuantht

1. I install Stock Official ROM 4.0.3 > Flashtool
> Root > install CWM > Un BL.

2. install Stock Official ROM 4.0.4 > CWM
this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679658
Stock Official ROM 4.0.4 :

* Pure Stock
* Removed Regional branding Bloatwaresto make it Global
* Rooted
* Busybox Installed

ROM: Download

Kernel: Stock HERE FW 431 ( OR Sirkays Custom Kernels Works too if you want more)

Baseband: ST18i_8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-72_baseband.ftf (thanks Sirkay)
(Baseband 70 will also do the job)

3. CWM > [THEME][ICS][0.431][0.562] Xperia NXT Transformation pack [v2.00][03.06.2012]
this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1601742

4. CWM > FRAMEWORK blue for stock ICS 4.1.B.0.431 Theme Xperia NXT Transformation pack v2.00 look ICS blue colour.
This: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26955798

End.


ah yeah, thanks for the info, but we need to stop rookies from getting info from other than the right sources...

I would recommend your post be added to the FAQ so you won't post that long post repeatedly
26th July 2012, 11:22 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Xperia Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by barsiwalkaran

i m a rookie and want to root my new xperia ray help me.


Hello,

I have Xperia Ray too. do you know how to root it?
6th August 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
nowhere?
Thanks Meter: 41
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsyed55

Hello,

I have Xperia Ray too. do you know how to root it?

read the above posts
19th September 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Thumbs up Follow this post
Go to - winandtips.blogspot.com/2012/09/rooting-toolkit-for-xperia-ray-st18i.html

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes