How to upgrade to Nokia DLOAD

Search This thread

Deep Search

Apr 3, 2012
Saint Charles
Thanks! I have Lumiatrix rom, if I want to back to DLOAD... will I need my phone original rom? can I back to DLOAD without change my Lumiatrix rom? :confused:

Not to sure... I'm just noob trying to make sense of all of this. To restore stock I believe you download the firmware via navifirm and flash using Nokia Care Suite. I do believe custom roms with root require Qualcom to work properly.

Again I'm new to this stuff. I haven't been able to successfully get DLOAD back on my device yet.

ago6211

Sep 25, 2009
MAN IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got No Service with the RainbowMod ROM, so I needed to get back to the official status with my Lumia 710 and use Care Suite.

Reactions: aj.pai.r

aj.pai.r

Oct 10, 2011
Mumbai

I got No Service with the RainbowMod ROM, so I needed to get back to the official status with my Lumia 710 and use Care Suite.

I am very happy to learn that it worked for you can you please outline what exactly you did? especially the 'insert replacement' bit. If you can just give us screenshots or a video or detailed steps as to what did you do exactly, I'll be very grateful...

Btw, has the Care suite thing worked?

rajju2

Jul 7, 2012
jodhpur

Which type of no service u got....

I downgraded to QC using nokia care suite... Then flashed rainbowmod v1.4 using ubuntu (linux type) .. At the end i didnt hard reset my phone... I just pull the phone from from usb and started.....
And i m using all services in phone..
.plz tell me whatever is special in DLOAD .. And what is emmcc like thing which i supposed to replace with partition 3..?

Phenom1

Jun 17, 2009
How does not work for me now!!!:( I paste recors from other file in the sector 10 01 and begin with B0.....and dead, then I must do repair....

B

bozzg86

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I did everything in the steps but now my phone won't start anymore!! :crying:
What can i do??
Please HELP!!

arif8020

Mar 18, 2008
Hi,

Like you mention to use the option of "Insert the replacement", I do not get that option when I right click before "0B 00". The only option I get is "Paste write" which is selectable. Infact in the right click menu, there is no option of "Insert the replacement".

Should I select the "Paste write" option?

Regards,
Arif

jacoghi

Sep 24, 2012
Mirabel
Help

Please guys, the ones that could actually make this work, could you please tell us if you just used the "Paste write", or how specifically did you proceed? That would help a lot of us, so please, take some time to help us.

santi68

Feb 3, 2012
He seguido el tutorial mas un video con instrucciones en Youtube y perfecto. Ya vuelvo a tener el bootloader en dload. Gracias.
I followed the tutorial but a video with instructions on Youtube and perfect. I'm having the bootloader in dload. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Download the file
    2. Change the extension of the downloaded file. Zip (should happen: RM803_12w07_prod_generic_updated_nokia_osbl.zip)
    3. Open the file. It should contain two files. We take out the file «nokia_osbl.mbn».
    i.jpg

4. Connecting the Nokia 710 to a computer in a mode of Qualcomm (Turn off the phone. Hold down the volume + and connect the USB). We wait until the removable drive will appear.
    5. Download the program "HxD" ftp://wa651f4:anonymous@mh-nexus.de/HxDSetupEN.zip
    6. Run as Administrator HxD. Click the "Advanced -> Open Disk." My phone number appears in the program as a "Removable Disk 1."
    i.jpg

7. We find our phone number. Remove the check mark "read only". Click "OK". The section begins with a boot sector with number 1001. To quickly find the sector take advantage of the panels at the top.
    8. Make sure it starts with a «0B 00".
    i.jpg

9. We hide HxD open it phone.
    10. Now open the file «nokia_osbl.mdn» HxD in and copy all its contents (you can press Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C).
    i.jpg

11. Go back to HxD open the phone.
    12. At the beginning of the sector in 1001, about the letters «0B 00" right click and click 'Insert the replacement. "
    13. Save the changes.
    14. Disable USB. We take out the battery. Turn on the phone. Now you can flash with the NCS. But in order to install custom firmware, you have to re-open mode of Qualcomm.
    Only for Lumia 710? Can this work with Lumia 800?