Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

A Good Case

OP striker280

10th June 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

313 posts
i am trying to find some cheap cases off amazon but i dont know which one is good because so reviews say that the holes dont match or the phone doesnt fit.
One case that i have on my list is
http://www.amazon.com/Wildfire-Trans...S/ref=cm_wl_ce

I will be happy for any suggestions or comments.

Btw i have the HTC Wildfire S A510e which is the shorter one.
14th June 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
More
I never understood why people would put that snap-on "gel skin" on their phone.. its ugly and does next to nothing to protect your phone.
Just get a leather case like this one: http://www.indigocase.com/products_confort.html
That's the one I use and I couldn't be happier with it. Sure it costs a little more, about 20/25$, but it's worth it. I've dropped my wildfire numerous times.. hell, it went flying down a ski jump once (long story short: alcohol) and not a scratch on it.
14th June 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 93

541 posts
i use one of the flip-open cases. looks great, keeps the phone safe etc...only problem is that when it's closed, the magnetic "latch" (for lack of a better word) actually covers the headphone socket....so be careful before ordering off ebay :P
14th June 2012, 11:44 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

313 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloris

i use one of the flip-open cases. looks great, keeps the phone safe etc...only problem is that when it's closed, the magnetic "latch" (for lack of a better word) actually covers the headphone socket....so be careful before ordering off ebay :P

for me i like the normal plastic or hard back covers cuz its kinda annoying to always open the case everytime
16th June 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 93

541 posts
ha ha, funnily enough, i moved to the flip open case because it's easier to get access to the phone than those cases that cover the whole thing (like a little leather bag), but you can still close them up (like a wallet) when you need to
20th June 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 7

66 posts
I've got a hard plastic carbon fibre case thatlooks sick and protects it good and I got it off amazon for like 5 bucks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk
23rd June 2012, 08:04 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I bought an OtterBox from amazon (won't let me post link). Just search 'OtterBox wildfire s' and it should be the first result.

It came with the screen protector as well. I've dropped my phone dozens of times, and even off the top of a 12 foot tall ladder, and the phone doesn't care. Definitely the best case I've ever bought.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread