[ROM][CM9] Experiment With Linaro
There's been quite a lot of fuss lately about the Linaro toolchain. Here's a thread
about it. After reading up on the issues the CM team expects to have with the toolchain e.g. breaking everything, I made some tweaks to at least get a rom built with the toolchain.
This is nothing special, if you decide to try it you'll likely see little difference from the latest CM nightly. I built this for myself to test on my own but I see no harm in at least throwing a link out there for the good people to play with. I'm sure that once the experts working on AOSP and CM have implimented the toolchain in a more pretty and less ad hoc way there will be peace on earth, goodwill toward man and lighting fast roms to go around.
Also on a somewhat unrelated note, I updated the kernel to Linux 3.0.34. The CM kernel was 3.0.32 last I checked. Not sure if it has been update since then or not.
Needless to say, I did not create CyanogenMod, Linux, or the Linaro toolchain and I'm not responsible for anything ever. Without further ado, here's the link.
Kernel only as requested :