[ROM] Tmo UVLE1 & Telus TLLE4 ICS Stock Rooted

Search This thread

rex05

Nov 15, 2007
Newb ?
I went back to stock just for ICS any ideas how to root and get this rom and radio from Mr. X?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

martybg

Nov 26, 2011
Walnut Creek, CA
Thank you brotha you are the man,

just for my info though I have T-mobile T989 does that mean that I have to flash the one that says:

TMO on it (Radio and the rom and does the rom have the Radio included or?)

and what is the difference between Telus and the other, is there a difference or?

malevolent000

Nov 29, 2008
Cincinnati

Diekrupt

Apr 22, 2010
Oh yeah, got CWM recovery installed. Now with the radio... I'm so used to the HTC way, we flash radios through the bootloader or ADB. But how do we flash radios on samsung? THanks a lot.

Flash radio same as rom through CWM if its a ZIP. That is unless it is a TAR file then you need to use ODIN.

DK

bwinger79

Sep 23, 2009
Denver
Incorrect MD5

Hey Mr. X....just a heads up. Your TMO rom MD5 in the OP is incorrect...its a copy of the Telus rom.

EDIT....Looks like Telus Radio has the same one too.

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Also I noticed that the md5 sum

I'm pretty sure you're on Tmobile

Telus is the Canadian variant

I noticed the md5 sum in the op is the same for telus and tmo so both are same

Again no match for md5 hmmm... this is actually the first time this has happened to myself

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the stock roms, i just rooted and lightly tweaked. CIQ removed in kernel and rom on the tmo version.

Note: These roms are not debloated, this allows users and cooks to pick and choose what they wish to keep.

ROMS:
    http://goo.im/devs/teamchopsticks/Stock

RADIOS:
    http://goo.im/devs/teamchopsticks/Radio

Any one is welcome to use anything i post on xda to make derivative work. Please do not waste your time or mine pm'ing me to ask, it will either get lost in the pile of pm's i get daily or i'll just reply and tell you you can use what ever you want like i am stating here.
    Mr. X, when do you expect to have the T-Mobile version ready for Clockworld flashing? :D

I just finished fixing the kernel source so it will compile with my preferred tool chain and removed ciq bits so now she shoudl boot. i am flashing now to test,
    shutdown is working fine for me, however cam is broke, not sure why, all i did was compile stock kernel from stock source with the ciq pulled out which has nothing to do with the cam, ill make a patch and have it up shortly.

For those who are getting all filled with rage, i do this on my spare time, while i have 100 other things on the go. its a charity not a job so i dont have time to test everything. camera was expected to just work. i'll fix it just hang on a few.
    tmo rom is up
    You are retarded fast Mr.X! Thank you very much!!!
    it would have been faster but i was playing some Diablo 3. had to hit a checkpoint before i could start on this lol
    Awesome, and looks like its deodexed too !!

always