Boost PRL's

Search This thread

BoostmyXb

Sep 2, 2011
Hey can we ZAP a verizon PRL into the EVO?
I have a Verizon tower in front of my house my wife always gets great reception, the sprint tower is wayyyyyyyy out there up in a mountain.

killa57

Jun 1, 2010
stop hijacking my thread i need the prl 61008 from boost and i cant dump the one from my incognito dont have xp no more been looking around the net but no links to the file just people talking about it need to flash it to my evo.

Last edited:

Klown80

Aug 22, 2011
Everywhere
How do I extract it from the phone? I have 2 evo's on boost with that PRL, I just don't know how to get it to you.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: Kevin1a

kolosus

Oct 14, 2010
Phillipsburg, NJ. USA
https://anonfiles.com/file/7548e4a740dc033de1301d92f526adbf
md5=7548e4a740dc033de1301d92f526adbf

I had to zip it since I couldn't upload a *.prl file. Got it off my Prevail.

As for swapping a Verizon prl to a Boost phone. You will get no signal/service at all. Boost phones are not allowed to roam onto any other network. If you have a Sprint phone then you can roam to Verizon... but if you have a Boost then you're out of luck.

Last edited:

disazter380

Feb 24, 2007
HELP!

Hopefully This will help The Boost Community out there some boost PRLs to download

So i just recently got my phone flashed but my data speeds have been unbearable. I always have 1x showing and its super slow. Will this help me out? Do i flash this zip through recovery? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

killa57

Jun 1, 2010
So i just recently got my phone flashed but my data speeds have been unbearable. I always have 1x showing and its super slow. Will this help me out? Do i flash this zip through recovery? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The prl is to update your phone to the latest tower. You either use qpst or dfs to put the latest prl in your phone plenty of guides out there. If you on a sense Rom you can try putting the prl in your SD card and then dial ##775# and update it like that.

killa57

Jun 1, 2010
Thanks for the PRL, does anyone have the boost mobile mms.apk?

i fixed my mms on sense rom by going to debug menu

1.dial ##3282#
2.and enter the MSL code (dont know it get it here http://www.whiterabbit.org/android/
3.Tap on advanced and scroll down till you see the URL mms.sprintpcs.com
4.Change the URL to http://mm.myboostmobile.com.
5.reboot phone
6.get someone to send you a mms message or send sombody a mms message wait 30 min if it works yay if not try GO SMS PRO in the market let me know if it works ill try to help you on GO SMS PRO.

9h0s7

Nov 22, 2011
Yeah, thanks. I know about that fix on Sense Roms.
I wanted to see if the mms.apk would allow sms messages with the default messenger in AOSP Roms.
I was just wondering cause, I haven't found it anywhere.
:thumbup:

killa57

Jun 1, 2010
Yeah, thanks. I know about that fix on Sense Roms.
I wanted to see if the mms.apk would allow sms messages with the default messenger in AOSP Roms.
I was just wondering cause, I haven't found it anywhere.
:thumbup:

Try to download and install APN backup open it up back up your apn and restore it on the AOSP Rom. If it dont work try GO SMS PRO

Top Liked Posts