Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Contest: Win a ARM CORTEX M0 Development Board

Tip us?

AdamOutler
Old
(Last edited by AdamOutler; 16th June 2012 at 01:26 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9593

DONATE TO ME
Default Contest: Win a ARM CORTEX M0 Development Board

We're giving away a STM32 F0 DISCOVERY development board.

Contest
  1. Enter your idea in this thread
  2. add pictures, links, video or whatever else you can add.
  3. Do anything you can (except create new accounts) to get people to click the thanks button
  4. Contest ends Saturday, 23 June 2012
  5. Winner gets a STM32f0 Discovery board

Rules
  • Anyone caught creating new accounts will be disqualified. There are automated systems in place for detecting this which alert admins and senior moderators to pay attention to your new account for review.
  • One post per person. Multiple posts will be deleted. No exceptions
  • Use of social media (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) are encouraged.
TLDR
You have one week. Put your idea in this thread, then get on your favorite social media service to get people to click that thanks button on your post.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vasko002
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm going to use it to educate myself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vasko002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rick_1995
Old
(Last edited by Rick_1995; 17th June 2012 at 08:09 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3055
I'm going to use it to write a High performance micro kernel (i will later fix up for cortex-A8, HD2 ) and for testing the ARMASM code i write, (which i currently test on my only phone, HD2 and it's painful to do so thanks to HTC's SPL, MPU, NAND fatigue and the fact that i need it working the next day).

It has Thumb (2) support so i will try my hand at that too, thumb2 promises quite a lot of code density with somewhat the same performance.

Also I'd be porting the Little Kernel to it, which already has support for cortex-M3
The Following 138 Users Say Thank You to Rick_1995 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

squash23
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'll use it to make the word a better place........just joking ......mass destruction awaits if i get that........so don't give it to meh.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to squash23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronilzizou
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Basically because I have no idea how to use a development board, I'm gonna use it to learn how to use one and also learn to code which is something I have been looking into. So yeh....
Acta non verba
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronilzizou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrcarte
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i will use it to develop a better wireless usb card. i already have one. a arthos 2255. i would like to mod these too together for use with any O.S. my idea would be that you just plug and play. kida like a gui. you plug it in and a window comes up and you can see the progress of it emulating it self into your system O.S and any hardware without internet. might have to put bigger a storage device. but it can be done.. AND I WILL DO IT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrcarte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sleepy13909
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Nerdie stuff

Well im going to mod my phone and learn how to be a android developer

aalkukhun
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I want to add it to my LEGO collection >

I am joking around ... I love u developers
The Following User Says Thank You to aalkukhun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

*se-nsei.
Old
Thanks Meter 499
I'm going to find out what it is.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS 16GB | 4.4.2 CM 11 NIGHTLIES
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *se-nsei. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

80slovechild
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Unboxing video and then blend it

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 80slovechild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]