OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 5,048

1,986 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_

I found the issue. There was another instance of ro.product.model that needed to be changed to GT-N700. Downloading now

Ah okay cool. Glad it worked! This game is amazing on our device haha. Especially at full brightness
The Following User Says Thank You to rohan32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #12  
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 2,506

5,981 posts
More
This just made my day. I loved this on my iPhone and was pissed as hell when it wasn't compatible with our phone. Thanks man.

edit: Wow, this runs great on the One X, smooth as hell. My only complaint is that there are some effects missing from this version vs. the iPhone version (heat from gun is one that comes to mind) but otherwise it looks gorgeous. No idea why they wouldn't release it for our phone.
Last edited by _MetalHead_; 17th June 2012 at 12:50 AM.
18th June 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
installed and updated but..
has anyone had the problem of screen being black or flickering?

htc one s/ zydroid v3.2
18th June 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #14  
Flag Chicagoland

5,981 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubercarkeys

has anyone had the problem of screen being black or flickering?

htc one s/ zydroid v3.2

Nope, working great for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Pics or it didn't happen!
Can someone post a video/pics of NOVA 3 running on your S4 One X?

PS: About the special effects, Hamdir from the international One X forums thinks that the resolution is the deciding factor for whether the game will run with full effects or not. Supposedly, if the 3 dot menu button is there, the game will run with full effects. If it isn't, then the game won't run with full effects. i.e if your resolution is lower than 1280 by 720, then it'll run with full effects. Can anybody confirm this? Additionally, Chainfire3d can also be used to get the full effects running. Link to original post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=39
19th June 2012, 06:52 AM   |  #16  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
More
kinda off topic, but does anyone know if doing this will let the One X run google wallet? I've been dying to try it.
19th June 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #17  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 5,048

1,986 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysebastian

kinda off topic, but does anyone know if doing this will let the One X run google wallet? I've been dying to try it.

Google Wallet isn't working because it doesn't have the correct permissions. Doing this won't help unfortunately.
19th June 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #18  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 22

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a question about this method, Since we can spoof the system check to get these games working, do you think it is possible to spoof so it looks like a oneX T3?

So we can get some of the Nvidia games going, or do the software checks also look for hardware?
20th June 2012, 01:39 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma_cpl03

I have a question about this method, Since we can spoof the system check to get these games working, do you think it is possible to spoof so it looks like a oneX T3?

So we can get some of the Nvidia games going, or do the software checks also look for hardware?

It depends I guess. Some games have very well written code to prevent it from running on other platforms. Dark Meadow comes to mind.

One way is to run Chainfire3d or Chainfire3d Pro, but that seems to only have limited success.

As for games like NOVA 3, see my post above
21st June 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #20  
Flag Chicagoland

5,981 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydrome1

Can someone post a video/pics of NOVA 3 running on your S4 One X?

PS: About the special effects, Hamdir from the international One X forums thinks that the resolution is the deciding factor for whether the game will run with full effects or not. Supposedly, if the 3 dot menu button is there, the game will run with full effects. If it isn't, then the game won't run with full effects. i.e if your resolution is lower than 1280 by 720, then it'll run with full effects. Can anybody confirm this? Additionally, Chainfire3d can also be used to get the full effects running. Link to original post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=39

There are a few effects missing but not many, the game looks ridiculously good. I had this on my iphone 4S and of course it had full effects on that thing, and the difference between the two is negligible.

On a side note, once the game is installed and all the resources downloaded, you can revert to your old build.prop and the game still runs.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread