HTC Desire V / T328W / WIND - Taiwan ROM (NOT FOR HTC DESIRE)

OP hellolalalam

16th June 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

8 posts
HTC Desire V (T328w) Taiwan version of the original package PRIMO DS ICS 40A hTC Asia TW 1.59.709.3

PL11IMG_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW_1.59.709.3_Ra dio_1.05.34D.29_20.21.30.23U_release_264969_signed .zip

The HTC Desire V (T328w) the original package card flash Tutorial
1, copy the attachment to the sdcard root directory
2, rename "PL11IMG.zip the
3, restart phone enter HBOOT mode
4, the phone automatically searches for "PL11IMG.zip Brush package, press the volume" + "key to confirm flash

Original Thread
bbs.zhangku.com/thread-103678-1-1.html
Attached Files
File Type: txt PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW.txt - [Click for QR Code] (721 Bytes, 4547 views)
Last edited by hellolalalam; 17th June 2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: reduce confusion for HTC Desire users
The Following User Says Thank You to hellolalalam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 608

1,965 posts
More
This is not for Desire.
17th June 2012, 04:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

105 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lcior

This is not for Desire.

Seeing as you happen to be a senior member, is there any way you can influence the creation of a "Desire V / T328W / HTC Wind" forum on xda-developers? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! There are at least five threads (incorrectly placed) in various sections of xda and it'd be nice if we got our own section to help people stop posting in the wrong place
The Following User Says Thank You to pingels For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2012, 10:25 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 608

1,965 posts
More
Probably they are posting a RUU files, which can be useful in ROM developments.
But he posted some text file and instruction to flash it, which is kinda confusing.. shouldn't blindly copy paste.
17th June 2012, 05:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Agree that there should be a separate section in the forum for HTC Desire V (T328w) to reduce the confusion. This featured dual SIM smartphone is gaining attention in China & Taiwan markets and part of Europe through resell activities as well.

The obviously drawback of the China version is that shipped without Google Services like Play Store. Taiwan version are owners looking forward find. By refer the content from Chinese character forum, more owner can enjoy the test of alternative ROM available. With past experience with experts in xda-developers forum, there must be more ROM optimization and development with Desire V.
The Following User Says Thank You to hellolalalam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 9

105 posts
More
I purchased mine, rooted, installed all the google framework & services, de-bloated, and changed the the language all thanks to threads I found through xda-dev. It's easier to use than my Droid Incredible (which is still very current, also thanks to xda-dev) and I think it's time a Dev / Mod set up a separate section for it.

(I'll be using it in Turkey as a work/personal phone so I only have to carry one device.)
18th June 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Should I need s-off to flash this rom?
18th June 2012, 08:31 AM   |  #8  
Flag Prades le lez
Thanks Meter: 42

261 posts
More
this is not for desire ! be carefull !
18th June 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #9  

15 posts
I already tried to flash this RUU update:

I bought my phone in China, because it does not come with google play and some of the apps (Gmail, Line, etc..) won't install on the phone, I am really looking forward to flash my phone.
My phone was S-off and re-locked (I unlocked it and re-locked it);
and you actually need to have the phone locked in order to flash this RUU, however, I was unable to flash it due to CID not matching warning.

Highly recommend a separate forum for Desire V, as it's gaining popularity, it's quite confusing trying to find posts related to Desire V.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigjimmy546 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 17

139 posts
this phone is gathering a lot of momentum at the moment. very nice little device, great screen and dual sim works like a charm.

European version is due to be out next month too.

Can someone help make a zip of this ROM so taht it can be flashed via custom recovery? this ROM as it cant be flashed on t328w that's been distributed out of mainland China.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread