[MOD][ALF2/ALF6/BLFB][ODEX/DEODEX] 1% BatMod + ExtPowMen + CRT-OFF-ON or CRT-OFF-ONLY
Use everything here on your own risk and hit THANKS BUTTON if you like my work!
Which ROM do I have:
If you are not familiar with ROM flashing and so on, perhaps you dont know on which ROM you are currently. Here are supported many different ROM-Versions, so if you dont know on which ROM you are or which files you have to flash, type in *#1234# in the dialer of your phone and a screen appears where the ROM-Version is mentioned. For example if the first line is "AP : I9300XXBLFB" you are on XXBLFB.
What is ODEXED:
In Stock ROMs as they come originally from Samsung, the jar's and apk's in /system/framework and /system/app are ODEXED. That means, that the functions (which are normally in the classes.dex inside the apk/jar) are sorced out in an .odex file. ODEXED files are faster than the DEODEXED versions of the jar/apk but DEODEXED files are more easy to modify, so custom ROMs are often DEODEXED.
Is my ROM ODEXED or DEODEXED:
If you want to know, wheather your ROM is ODEXED or DEODEXED, simply use an ROOT-EXPLORER and look into folders /system/app and /system/framework. If there are .odex files for most of the apk's/jar's you are ODEXED. If you cant find any .odex files to the apk's/jar's you are DEODEXED.
What is modified:
- modified SystemUI.apk with battery percentage mod (green circle).
- modified android.policy.odex with extended power menu.
- modified services.jar to enable CRT-off-effect
- modified libsurfaceflingers.so to enable CRT-on-effect and to avoid flickers
- You must have a CWM-Recovery (e.g. from CF-Root)
- Download .zip-file (dont extract)
- Copy .zip to your SD-Card
- Reboot in Recovery (Volume Up + Home + Power)
- CHOOSE: install zip from sdcard
- CHOOSE: choose zip from sdcard
- Choose the .zip file from your scard
- CHOOSE: Yes - Install .... .zip
- Phone will flash files.
- Reboot your Phone
- You should use this modifications only with the correct ROM mentioned and choose correct files for ODEXED / STOCK ROMs or DEODEXED ROMs!
- I can help as far as I know things but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone, all files are tested by me and working flawless for me!
- If you have problems with notification bar after flash, wipe cache and dalvik-cache or try this thx TotallydubbedHD
This is only needed in my older ALF2 MODs in newer MODs this is already included!
Tungstwenty finally patched the libsurfaceflinger.so to avoid flickers and enable the CRT-ON effect. Just flash this zip and enjoy!
- This file is only the patched libsurfaceflinger.so which avoid flickers and enables the CRT-ON effect
- Flashing only this changes nothing..
- Works only in addition with the modded services.jar (XX????-????-services-crton.zip) for your current ROM!
Omni is an interesting project, with a lot of original contributions. Recently we talked about … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?