[APP] Devil Kernel Config 0.9.1 20120808
Released "Devil Kernel Config 0.9.1 20120808"
*** Now available in the Android Play Store ***
The app needs a I9000 family device (I9000, cappy, fascinate and vibrant), ICS, root access and DerTeufels1980
Android Play Store URL
Bugreports, comments and feature requests are welcome.
I tested this app with Devil3 kernel and ICS-CM9 on my I9000.
Test with other roms are welcome.
Actually some settings won't stick while rebooting. That's planned for next version.
- Version 0.1 released
- Version 0.2 released
- added some functions (ZRAM size, swappiness)
- made uksm sticky after reboot
- show real values in mainscreen
- Version 0.3 released
- added info tab (ram, swap, deep idle information)
- added options menu
- volatile settings can now be saved
- Version 0.4 released
- fixed some potential problems
- extended BLN functions
- added about box
- added "save init.d file" option to options menu
- Version 0.5 released
- fixed NullPointer problems
- fixed "Unavailable..." problem
- moved BLN to tool tab
- added I/O scheduler selection to tool tab
- Version 0.6 released
- added slider (seekbar)
- added new options
- speed improvements
- Test-Version 0.6.1 20120708 released
- Test-Version 0.6.2 20120711 released
- Version 0.7 released
- changed to fragment tabs
- theme manager
- added voodoo colors setup
- added audio setup
- Test-Version 0.7.1 20120717 released
- Test-Version 0.7.2 20120723 released
- Version 0.8 released
- save / restore of setup date
- autosave init.d script
- disable bluetooth (persistant / until reboot)
- reset deep idle stats
- supports Helly Bean / Official website
- Version 0.9 released
Persistent Bluetooth Kill needs a broadcast receiver that could be en- or disabled with the "Use Service" switch in options menu.
The option "Autosave init.d" automatically creates the init.d script whenever you leave Devil Kernel Config.
- Fudgeswap value should now be saved correctly
- Problems with Bluetooth kill should now be solved
- Test-Version 0.9.1 20120805 released
- Test-Version 0.9.1 20120808 released
Devil Kernel Config is optional CWM flashable (fileextension -cwm.zip). You have to uninstall former installed apk versions before flashing cwm version.