Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Early pre-alpha] AOSP ICS 4.0.4_r2.1 for DS5.

Tip us?

pjg_pigeon
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by abauer View Post
I am getting some offset errors during install, tried some times downloading but still same

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
I had the same message, but I was still able to boot and test the rom, although I did have to flash the update twice as i recall I did get different errors each time. But then again they could have been multiple Errors that i did not notice.

Exciting times for all of us that have so far resisted jumping to the Samsung ship

sinan33
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuuka View Post
These messages are not error ones. Please read this.

Sound output is working now (tested with internal speaker and BT headphones. Wired will be tested tomorrow, don't any of these around at the moment ) Checking adreno firmware issue, will upload new zip on completion.
Kibuuka;
Would you have a look at this thread below; it contains some patches and tweaks for Adreno 200,the thread owner is an android developer and he develops GB and ICS roms for our streak; maybe he will be helpful for us.

http://cafe.naver.com/dellboom/18593

http://cafe.naver.com/dellboom/18555

kibuuka
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinan33 View Post
Kibuuka;
Would you have a look at this thread below; it contains some patches and tweaks for Adreno 200,the thread owner is an android developer and he develops GB and ICS roms for our streak; maybe he will be helpful for us.

http://cafe.naver.com/dellboom/18593

http://cafe.naver.com/dellboom/18555
i would love to, but it seem to require authentication to view thread content, worsemore it seem to send registration confirmation by sms (giving no way to send it to +7 (russia) phones). if you provide me with account on that server - i will.
The Following User Says Thank You to kibuuka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sinan33
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuuka View Post
i would love to, but it seem to require authentication to view thread content, worsemore it seem to send registration confirmation by sms (giving no way to send it to +7 (russia) phones). if you provide me with account on that server - i will.
I will try; did you take a look at my other thread for you, about acer liquid ICS rom?

sbdolphine
Old
Thanks Meter 31
It's the Korea'# dell streak uses community under the Korea's portal site NAVER. NAVER allow to make a account for foreign people without sms check. I heard there is a way to do it. But this site doesn't support english. Of course you can use the translator but Korean-English machine translation result is almost useless...

Both are thread about LEEdroid Rom. Developer's nickname is LEE.

At this moment, both of his recently released ROM were bases on GB. Now, He rebuilds his LEEdroid
Dokdo v1.1 because some bugs were found in it. If my information is correct. After that, He will develope ICS.

He has a plan to develope theICS for Streak 5. But I dont't know how it runs. He is a high school student(One of the hardest moment at Korea due to prepare to go to university) and he doesn't have a streak. It's a hard work.

By the way he has a his own small community group for his rom develope. But It also under the NAVER site so you can't access it.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium
Dell Streak 5 user at South Korea. Streakers gonna Streak.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdolphine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sinan33
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Hi!
Can you provide us the download link for leedroid 1.1 final?

sbdolphine
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinan33 View Post
Hi!
Can you provide us the download link for leedroid 1.1 final?
It's a GB ROM. so I'll reply at your thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbdolphine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quikt
Old
Thanks Meter 55
figures i sell my streak just before this pops up!
Kindle Fire 1st gen - CM11/SGT7
T-Mobile Nexus 5 - LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta

nom051205
Old
Thanks Meter 374
Sound work very well and its loud....ha.ha..ha...thank you kibuuka

For anyone who feel that red box flicker annoying, enable strict mode in settings-development, it will reduce it.
*Evervolv-AOSP-ICS-Streak*
*Unofficial-CM9-Streak*
*AOKP-Streak*
*AOKPA-Streak*
*ParanoidAndroid-ICS-Streak*
*MIUI.v4-Streak*
*PCM7-Streak*
The Following User Says Thank You to nom051205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamo59
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Hello to everyone!
I tried ICS. I am delighted that such a development is progressing well!
In especially nice to us Hungarians also thought about the development of language!
Since I was on a daily basis, I also use the five-DS5, has not let up, just testing. I really like the results achieved so far!
Keep up the good work! Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to jamo59 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp, ics, streak 5