Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 51,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

solution for "insufficient storage available" error

Tip us?

gentle_giant
Old
(Last edited by gentle_giant; 19th June 2012 at 06:14 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Thumbs up solution for "insufficient storage available" error

Ola,

If you have seen the dreaded "Insufficient Storage Available" message after an update or even a new download from Google Play
and you tried everything this might help:

"I had this problem a few days back. I fixed mine by running "Lucky Patcher" and then going to the troubleshoot section in the menu and picking "Remove fixes and backups (insufficient storage available"

I copy-pasted the lines above from AndroidCentral. It did fix the problem for me. And I have been spending many, many hours if not days digging through search results to find a solution..
My thanks go to GTAFan9999 on AndroidCentral for pointing me in the right direction.
After installing lucky Patcher some apps that refused to update in the past, updated just fine, I could reinstall Facebook and Whatsapp.

BTW, you will have to google Lucky Patcher, you won't find in on Google Play.
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to gentle_giant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

umiteks
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yes
After wasting a day for solution.
Exactly the same issue.
I was wondering why just some apps?
I find myself as the answer, thanks to your assisstance...
Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to umiteks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronaldjanr13
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Super + 1,000,000 =)

frooss
Old
Thanks Meter 24
After wasting my time, this is the solution thank you.
My Device:
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 < my last samsung tab they update their new devices & keep old people wait...

clozecall
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Thanks a lot, it worked great for me. I tried downloading "Titanium Backup" on my Nexus 7 and got the error message. Simply opening "Lucky Patcher" solved the problem for me. When I opened Lucky Patcher and it was loading the packages it gave me a toast on something like "odexed app cache" or something like that, and it solved the problem. Thanks again.
Bringing you the latest in tech news: My site --Google+ Page -- Twitter Feed -- YouTube Channel

dEris
Old
Thanks Meter 676

DONATE TO ME
Or just clear play store data in settings. Lucky patcher... pfft.

lunn84
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle_giant View Post
Ola,

If you have seen the dreaded "Insufficient Storage Available" message after an update or even a new download from Google Play

"I had this problem a few days back. I fixed mine by running "Lucky Patcher" and then going to the troubleshoot section in the menu and picking "Remove fixes and backups (insufficient storage available"

I copy-pasted the lines above from AndroidCentral. It did fix the problem for me. And I have been spending many, many hours if not days digging through search results to find a solution..
My thanks go to GTAFan9999 on AndroidCentral for pointing me in the right direction.
After installing lucky Patcher some apps that refused to update in the past, updated just fine, I could reinstall Facebook and Whatsapp.

Thanks man. Finally, I can get out of this annoying error!!!

Xperia Arc | Android 4.1.1 | Jelly Sandwich 6.0 | ArcKnight Kernel

4thehalibit
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thumbs up OMG OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle_giant View Post
Ola,

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I FINALY GOT MY POWERAMP RE INSTALLED IVE BEEN SEARCHING FO RTHIS ANSWER FOR MONTHS WHERE IS THE THANKS BUTTON

aouni_tahech
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Wow! Thanks that was easy and helpful!

Diarrhea Slushie
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris View Post
Or just clear play store data in settings. Lucky patcher... pfft.

this doesn't work lucky patcher works 100% pfft