XDA 2013 Beta Theme is Now Live! [Bug Reports Thread]
Today we are announcing the public beta of the new "2013" theme for the XDA forums. This theme is in active development, though for the most part it should be suitable for daily use. You can access it via the "Style Chooser" in the bottom left corner of most pages.
Please note: this theme is not
bug free. It's possible that you will notice some funky behavior while using it.
Some of the primary benefits/features:
- When we finish optimizing, it will be significantly faster than the existing "XDA 2010" theme.
- Optimized for displays 1280 width screen resolution
- We've added a sidebar to update you on PMs and subscribed threads/forums. This is collapsible for users when reading threads.
- Tabbed home page which will default to showing your subscriptions to give you easy-access to the forums you care about most.
- Enhanced device information pages (for example: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1533) that will show specs and root instructions for some devices.
- Plus many other little additions and improvements.
Most of the user-facing changes are cosmetic. We created XDA 2013 as a platform for much more significant enhancements to the site, which will be rolling out over the next few months.
Please use this thread to report on bugs.
If you have general thoughts/comments/suggestions, please post your thoughts in this thread
Thank you for your help!
User Experience Admin