CyclingVinnie
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Awesome! Thanks

ikjadoon
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Nice thread.

If you want, you could add CF-Auto-Root as a rooting tool (link for i747 version in sig). Takes about 3 minutes, but trips flash counter. IMO, it feels a little teensy tiny bit safer than Mr. Robinson's method.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB in Black Mist
4.4 (NC1)
---
Samsung 32GB microSD

Guides: Noob-friendly *.apk editing, TWRP update notifications, WiFi perpetually on after JB update: a fix!
Cool apps: OBackup (automatically schedule Nandroid backups!), OSkin [BETA] (share your homescreen with others in less than 5 minutes!)
The Following User Says Thank You to ikjadoon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon View Post
Nice thread.

If you want, you could add CF-Auto-Root as a rooting tool (link for i747 version in sig). Takes about 3 minutes, but trips flash counter. IMO, it feels a little teensy tiny bit safer than Mr. Robinson's method.
Thanks mate. I will look it over and add it this week

EricCJacobson
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stock de-odexed UCDLK3 Jelly Bean?

Can someone direct me to a stock de-odexed UCDLK3 Jelly Bean ROM that I can flash with CWM recovery?

My goal is to basically keep my ROM the same as the official AT&T stock but be able to flash this mod app:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749921

I'm not sure if I have the time to play with a ROM that is significantly customized yet. I'm also a bit scared of using a ROM that removes AT&T bloat b/c I currently use some of it (e.g., Messages for v-mail and SMS...if that is bloat).

Thanks

ikjadoon
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
Thanks mate. I will look it over and add it this week
Appreciate it, Out of thanks, will get you back soon,

~Ibrahim~
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB in Black Mist
4.4 (NC1)
---
Samsung 32GB microSD

Guides: Noob-friendly *.apk editing, TWRP update notifications, WiFi perpetually on after JB update: a fix!
Cool apps: OBackup (automatically schedule Nandroid backups!), OSkin [BETA] (share your homescreen with others in less than 5 minutes!)

EricCJacobson
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCJacobson View Post
Can someone direct me to a stock de-odexed UCDLK3 Jelly Bean ROM that I can flash with CWM recovery?

My goal is to basically keep my ROM the same as the official AT&T stock but be able to flash this mod app:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749921

I'm not sure if I have the time to play with a ROM that is significantly customized yet. I'm also a bit scared of using a ROM that removes AT&T bloat b/c I currently use some of it (e.g., Messages for v-mail and SMS...if that is bloat).

Thanks
I guess Devil's Reject and LoserROM are two good choices. Are these the most popular stock JB ROMs?

EricCJacobson
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCJacobson View Post
I guess Devil's Reject and LoserROM are two good choices. Are these the most popular stock JB ROMs?
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried Devil's Reject ROM but the mod I want, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749921, doesn't run on it. The OP cook confirmed it. Would you mind looking at the versions of the above mod and helping me find a popular JB ROM that it will run on?

I've been sifting through these threads all week but I'm just not able to figure this out yet. Thanks!

bago_lang
Old
Thanks Meter 3
thanks for the mac root procedure tutorial.

dcr4m
Old
Thanks Meter 4
reserved

thesefardi12
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Thank you for this thread. It is such a helping hand for me. :thumbup:

SHALOM TO YOU!

The Following User Says Thank You to thesefardi12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ruh ro. i can haz s3 goodness?