Thanks Meter: 111

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipati

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. Definitely narrowed my choices.:thumbup:

Anyone tired Bose mobile earphones which are around 100 bucks

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Dont go mainstream brands like Bose, Beats, etc. You're just wasting your money to be honest. Ima recommend the V-Moda Crossfade LPs as they are closed-back(Great isolation), sexy as hell(seriously check em out), competitively priced($110-150) and most importantly, sound incredible.
Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Crossfade-Over.../ref=pd_cp_e_0
The mic is detachable as well so thats always a plus. It comes with two cables. One with volumes controls and another with a mic. Def check it out if you get a chance.

AND remember to use Poweramp with SRS enhancements when you listen to music. The 'Beats' audio is just a gimmick and marketing ploy. Doesnt bring anything but muddy bass to the table.

My $0.02. Hopefully this is informative.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darktranquility18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Littleton MA
Thanks Meter: 334

967 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktranquility18

Dont go mainstream brands like Bose, Beats, etc. You're just wasting your money to be honest. Ima recommend the V-Moda Crossfade LPs as they are closed-back(Great isolation), sexy as hell(seriously check em out), competitively priced($110-150) and most importantly, sound incredible.
Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Crossfade-Over.../ref=pd_cp_e_0
The mic is detachable as well so thats always a plus. It comes with two cables. One with volumes controls and another with a mic. Def check it out if you get a chance.

AND remember to use Poweramp with SRS enhancements when you listen to music. The 'Beats' audio is just a gimmick and marketing ploy. Doesnt bring anything but muddy bass to the table.

My $0.02. Hopefully this is informative.

Thank you a lot. I would definitely check them out. Poweramp - app right ? ( sorry new to android )

Update.: those are really good and nice reviews but I cannot use them while driving cycling . Something portable( ear phones)
Last edited by abhipati; 24th June 2012 at 03:34 PM.
24th June 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #14  
Flag Bangalore, India

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipati

Thank you a lot. I would definitely check them out. Poweramp - app right ? ( sorry new to android )

Update.: those are really good and nice reviews but I cannot use them while driving cycling . Something portable( ear phones)

Oh sorry I didnt see that if you mentioned it before. Um only two decent options.
Theres the Klipsch S4i. Its really really good for the price.
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-S4i-Pr...0547717&sr=1-9

Theres also the Bose you mentioned. They sound pretty good. Not overwhelming. Especially for that price.
http://www.amazon.com/Bose-326223-00...phone+with+mic

Id recommend going with the klipsch for now though.
The Following User Says Thank You to darktranquility18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #15  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,445

5,061 posts
More
Sorry but I just laugh when I see people using giant headphones outdoors. I just feel like sneaking up on you and seeing how I long I can walk right behind you before you notice.

Sent from my HTC One XL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChongoDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Littleton MA
Thanks Meter: 334

967 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChongoDroid

Sorry but I just laugh when I see people using giant headphones outdoors. I just feel like sneaking up on you and seeing how I long I can walk right behind you before you notice.

Sent from my HTC One XL

Lol

24th June 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #17  
Flag Hawaii, USA
Thanks Meter: 7

73 posts
Anyone know of any good earbuds under $50? the last time i spent money on headphones over $100 i ended up regretting it lol.

i'm no audiophile so i'm not loyal to any brands or anything. just as long as they sound decent.
24th June 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #18  
New Hyde Park, NY
Thanks Meter: 33

630 posts
NEVER get BEATS or BOSE. Both companies are like apple. Good marketing bad product. Also with the one x you have the option to use srs sound with poweramp. Use that. It's way better than beats enhancement and the sound is far better and sweeter.

I recommend the vmoda vibrato $130 (cheaper on ebay) They are built like tanks and are loved by the audiophile bass heads. They don't vibrate, but they have some of the best bass you can find in an earphone.
http://www.amazon.com/Vibrato-Noise-...=vmoda+vibrato

the klipsch s4i $70 (cheaper on ebay)

or the monster miles davis trumpets $270, if you have the money.

For under $50 you are best off with the klipsch s4.
Last edited by raytraceme; 24th June 2012 at 11:30 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raytraceme For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 17

453 posts
bose headphones are completely overpriced garbage, the same as all there other products.
bose products tend to lack range and be VERY expensive, DO NOT EVER BUY BOSE.

Beats headphones tend to be overpriced garbage.
If you can get some monster turbine pro's for a really good price, then go for it.
I got monster turbine pro's for $130.
The Following User Says Thank You to Berserk87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #20  
Flag Bangalore, India

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytraceme

NEVER get BEATS or BOSE. Both companies are like apple. Good marketing bad product. Also with the one x you have the option to use srs sound with poweramp. Use that. It's way better than beats enhancement and the sound is far better and sweeter.

I recommend the vmoda vibrato $130 (cheaper on ebay) They are built like tanks and are loved by the audiophile bass heads. They don't vibrate, but they have some of the best bass you can find in an earphone.
http://www.amazon.com/Vibrato-Noise-...=vmoda+vibrato

the klipsch s4i $70 (cheaper on ebay)

or the monster miles davis trumpets $270, if you have the money.

For under $50 you are best off with the klipsch s4.

I think the Klipsch S4i are going for $56 on amazon

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread