Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,588 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

changing the icons ??

Tip us?

IROC_69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default changing the icons ??

hello

is there anyway i can change the icons in wolfbreak rom i really like the new xperia ics icons

TAL333
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC_69 View Post
hello

is there anyway i can change the icons in wolfbreak rom i really like the new xperia ics icons
An easy way would be to use Desktop Visualizer https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cC5kc2t2enIiXQ..

Here is a link to find original Xperia S icons. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1543555 I'm sure the Xperia S ICS icons will be available presently.

theMoiz94
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hey how do u install these icons? I downloaded the zip file . After that? I'm on stock 2.3.3 rooted. currently don't have go launcher or any other launcher installed. Saying this cuz I thought maybe flash that zip file via xrecovery

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

theMoiz94
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Srsly? No one knows? ?

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

techdevil
Old
Thanks Meter 440
I will tell you one simple method ,just copy the app(whose icon you want to change) from system/app using root explorer and paste it to sd card after that paste it to desktop ,(note:you should have 7zip or winrar installed),right click on the app and extract it and then open the extracted folder app and goto res/drawable-hdpi and change it with ics icon from another app by same method,now right click on the app and click open archive,now delete the res folder from there and paste the folder(res) from the extracted folder and you are done now copy the modified app to sd card and remove the system app with it

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU