Tip us?

rohan32
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleeman7 View Post
Can we get the default market this one is themed weird and giving issues with text not showing. Running nice and smooth.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Seems to be a bug I think its missing some textures. I'll look into it

jburkco
Old
(Last edited by jburkco; 23rd June 2012 at 12:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 83
Is it the Play Store from the Google Apps install that's messed up? Isn't it the same build from CM9? Or does this ROM theme it?

Also is the Dual Core mod working with this? I know it's working with CM9 Alpha 4, maybe roll it in?

Can't wait to install, thanks for the hard work.

rohan32
Old
Thanks Meter 5021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburkco View Post
Is it the Play Store from the Google Apps install that's messed up? Isn't it the same build from CM9? Or does this ROM theme it?

Also is the Dual Core mod working with this? I know it's working with CM9 Alpha 4, maybe roll it in?

Can't wait to install, thanks for the hard work.
Nope I believe the play store is messed up because of the ROM since it works fine in other ROMs

And it should work fine, I will put it into the next release if the dev who made it allows me to

jburkco
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Ugh, can't use the Market, so back to CM9 for now.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

How did you get multitouch to work? Something that can be applied to CM9?

rob219
Old
(Last edited by rob219; 23rd June 2012 at 01:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Default market and apps

Just flashed and did a few things. Noticed none of my zips I use on other rooms work (OK for now) market works fine for me just too black for me but works fine. Only problem is some apps won't load, like my banking app opens and trys to load then exits saying it has stopped. Data/factory reset doesn't work neither does cache or dalvik wipe. I understand this is a new from as well, so I'm going to keep it for now so I don't have to do a full wipe on the next build to see how it works. Thanks again for The new from and looking forward to some good updates.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob219 View Post
Just flashed and did a few things. Noticed none of my zips I use on other rooms work (OK for now) market works fine for me just too black for me but works fine. Only problem is some apps won't load, like my banking app opens and trys to load then exits saying it has stopped. Data/factory reset doesn't work neither does cache or dalvik wipe. I understand this is a new from as well, so I'm going to keep it for now so I don't have to do a full wipe on the next build to see how it works. Thanks again for Tue new from and looking forward to some good updates.
By data/factory and cache and dalvik wipes I mean for apps not for the rom or that recovery has stopped working. Just thought I'd add that.
if I've helped you in any way please hit the thanks button, thank you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free and get more free space!!!! http://db.tt/UQ3EAsb

Get the quality of over 25 years of computer protection with Avast! Now available for your android!!!! http://www.avast.com/en-us/get/wspwgteh

mcg
Old
Thanks Meter 18
That damn multitouch issue, also present in CM9 Alpha. I wonder how we can get rid of this? This is one big annoyance that is keeping me off AOSP Roms... ugh! lol
Google Nexus 4 CM 10.1 Schubi
ROGERS HTC One ViperOne 1.2.1
HTC One X (S4) KingCobraX 1.2
Google Galaxy Nexus AOKP b27 / Apex 1.02; Kernel: LeanKernel 2.1.0
Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100M CM7.1 Nightlies / MIUI 8.1; Kernel: Siyah 2.1.1
Google Nexus One 850/1900 Enomther 1.8.1 / CM 5.0.8-t0 (Radio: 4.03.00.21_2; Kernel: 2.6.33.5 IntersectRaven)
Rogers HTC Magic G2 HoFo 1.04 CIME
SoftBank X01HT LVSW WM6 3.30.2.1; GSM: 1.40.30.00; SPL: 2.10 Olipro; IPL: 1.04

rohan32
Old
Thanks Meter 5021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg View Post
That damn multitouch issue, also present in CM9 Alpha. I wonder how we can get rid of this? This is one big annoyance that is keeping me off AOSP Roms... ugh! lol
I feel your pain, I can't wait to run some AOSP Roms on my devices but I really love my FPS games like NOVA haha.

As for the market, I think its something wrong with a missing texture. I need to figure this out soon, its really annoying.

And also, if you guys could provide logcats for apps that force close when they work on other AOSP ROMs it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you could tell me the name of the app that is force closing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

kleeman7
Old
Thanks Meter 237

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan32 View Post
I feel your pain, I can't wait to run some AOSP Roms on my devices but I really love my FPS games like NOVA haha.

As for the market, I think its something wrong with a missing texture. I need to figure this out soon, its really annoying.

And also, if you guys could provide logcats for apps that force close when they work on other AOSP ROMs it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you could tell me the name of the app that is force closing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm running sense Rom again, but I couldn't get es file explorer to open.

[Current Phone] 2x Galaxy S4

[Phone Graveyard] HTC Evo->SGS 1 Epic->Samsung Infuse->
Atrix-> LG Thrill->Atrix 2->Inspire 4g->Focus Flash->HTC Vivid->
Captivate Glide (Wife).->HTC One X->Galaxy Note 2 & Galaxy S III (Wife)

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan32 View Post

Right now its just my bank app. Its in the market as ally bank. It wouldn't work on clean rom dev if I converted my database to rollback or wall, but it just doesn't work on a fresh install, journal, or wall on this rom yet.
if I've helped you in any way please hit the thanks button, thank you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free and get more free space!!!! http://db.tt/UQ3EAsb

Get the quality of over 25 years of computer protection with Avast! Now available for your android!!!! http://www.avast.com/en-us/get/wspwgteh

jjcandroid2012
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Thanks! Also did anyone notice there is no way to turn off GPS beside the power widget? I mean I don't mind it but sometimes Widgets take power...just was wondering

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe