Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy SIII Flashed 2 Boost Mobile

Tip us?

ghanafirst
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Phone Galaxy SIII Flashed 2 Boost Mobile

All his Big Brothers have been taken down ......... Epic 4G, EVO 4G, EVO Shift, EVO 3D, Epic 4G Touch, Nexus S. and even some VZN Phones have all been Flashed over to Boost Mobile, will the Almightily Heavy weight champion of the Smartphone WORLD be a challenge?? I'm planning to take him down (KTFO) as soon as I receive it in my Lake of the Woods next week. But if you take him down first tell us about it............Happy Flashing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghanafirst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ranchosteve
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I am also waiting for mine to try and flash.

Does anyone one know if verizon gs3 also uses qualcom chipset?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

trezegol
Old
(Last edited by trezegol; 24th June 2012 at 10:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
i got mine today yey!! i flash it to my verizon prepaid account i also have the evo lte and the s3 feels alot faster and for some reason internet speeds are faster to... in advance qpst doesnt read it i tried avery version so your gonna need workshop for sure
The Following User Says Thank You to trezegol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ranchosteve
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezegol View Post
i got mine today yey!! i flash it to my verizon prepaid account i also have the evo lte and the s3 feels alot faster and for some reason internet speeds are faster to... in advance qpst doesnt read it i tried avery version so your gonna need workshop for sure
CAn you give us a step by step? I have always flashed Samsung's phones/pads with qpst. How do you go about doing the CDMA workshop? thanks

JUSMEJOSE
Old
Thanks Meter 187
I might get a GS3 from sprint.... but im gonna try and flash it to pageplus cellular since here at work they dont let me flash sprint phone to boostmobile
T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note 3 - White 32GB
ROM: Stock
Rooted
Kernel: Trinity/Overclocked

-------------

Any questions about Hard Bricked/JTAG Repairs PM ME...

-------------

Previous Phones

Motorola i60/Motorola i860/Motorola i930/Motorola V300/Nokia N95 8GB/Nokia N96/HTC G1/Blackberry 9000/HTC Nexus One/Samsung Nexus S/Samsung Vibrant T959/Samsung T989/Samsung T889/Samsung M919

ghanafirst
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Hey try DFS, that software is a beast it has read almost every phone for me. I don't have my S3 yet so I can't confirm it to work but i believe in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchosteve View Post
I am also waiting for mine to try and flash.

Does anyone one know if verizon gs3 also uses qualcom chipset?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghanafirst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackstaz11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghanafirst View Post
Hey try DFS, that software is a beast it has read almost every phone for me. I don't have my S3 yet so I can't confirm it to work but i believe in it.
Has anyone be crack the sg3 yet? I want get my on boost?????

mrkevo3000
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Unfortunately not.. I have a boost and sprint account I have an epic on boost and I have me s3 on Sprint... I haven't really tried yet but might give it a try this weekend, I know it reads with dfs and workshop just haven't tried anything yet, but this is one bad a** phone!
[/URL]"I Proudly Served"
HIT THANKS IF I"VE HELPED YOU

AlpineMan
Old
Thanks Meter 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo3000 View Post
Unfortunately not.. I have a boost and sprint account I have an epic on boost and I have me s3 on Sprint... I haven't really tried yet but might give it a try this weekend, I know it reads with dfs and workshop just haven't tried anything yet, but this is one bad a** phone!
I'm also interested in the method. I'm assuming the same method to Boost will also work to move the Sprint Galaxy SIII to a Sprint legacy plan like SERO. What I've found out so far:

1) QPST v2.7 Build 366 doesn't work on the Sprint GS3 except to add the diag comm port so that QXDM can see the port. You will not be able to use QPST to manipulate Profile 0 and Profile 1 to enable 3G.

2) QXDM v3.11.36 can be used for the repair. This will get you voice, SMS, 1xRTT data working.

3) To fix Profile 0 and Profile 1 to enable 3G, CDMA Tools DFS v4.0.0.3 looks to be very promising. Don't know what fields to fill out though.

I've seen ads in craigslist selling flashing services for the Galaxy S3 for use w/ Boost, so someone has already figured this out. Hopefully it won't be long before someone documents all the steps.

JUSMEJOSE
Old
Thanks Meter 187
My Friend already flashes hes Sprint Galaxy S3 to Boostmobile with 3G data and mms working....
T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note 3 - White 32GB
ROM: Stock
Rooted
Kernel: Trinity/Overclocked

-------------

Any questions about Hard Bricked/JTAG Repairs PM ME...

-------------

Previous Phones

Motorola i60/Motorola i860/Motorola i930/Motorola V300/Nokia N95 8GB/Nokia N96/HTC G1/Blackberry 9000/HTC Nexus One/Samsung Nexus S/Samsung Vibrant T959/Samsung T989/Samsung T889/Samsung M919