[GUIDE] Downgrading from ICS to Gingerbread i9000
I write this guide to help you, since I've had problems downgrading from ICS to Gingerbread.
Things you need:
1. Samsung drivers
2. Stock Gingerbread firmware with individual files (including bootloaders) I used JVZ Firmware
1. Install Samsung Mobile Drivers
2. Open Odin
3. Get the phone to the Download Mode by pressing(VolumeDown+Home+Power) buttons and connect the phone to your PC (your phone should be recognized)
4. Select PIT (usually 512)
5. Select BOOTLOADER (APBOOT)
6. Select PDA (CODE)
7. Select PHONE (MODEM)
8. Select CSC (CSC)
9. If 'Re-Partition'is not checked under 'Option', check it.
10. Press the Start button
If you want to upgrade to a later firmware (eg JW6 - It has only one .tar file),
1. go to the Download Mode again select the file under PDA.
2. DO NOT select the PIT, BOOTLOADER, PHONE, CSC files.
3. DO NOT check 'Re-Partition'.
4. Press the START button.
Hope this post helped you.