Post Reply

6/24/12 new at&t ics leak uclf5 one-click odin and root instructions

OP remf4i

24th June 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #1  
remf4i's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,563
 
1,287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Heres the new AT&T leak guys

http://rootzwiki.com/news/_/articles/dr




And heres how to root it


Flash recovery with odin ,then flash superuser zip and your done

NOTE ,YOU WILL HAVE TO FLASH SU ZIP 2 OR 3 TIMES TILL IT STICKS



CWM RECOVERY ,FLASH IN ODIN http://d-h.st/gCE

SUPERUSER ZIP (FLASH TILL IT STICKS) http://d-h.st/Mvp
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to remf4i For This Useful Post: [ View ]
RawBott Bigg
24th June 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
First!
24th June 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Reserved
How do we download it??? can someone mirror it?
Last edited by sachin30us; 24th June 2012 at 10:33 PM.
24th June 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #4  
seanzscreams's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,767
 
3,644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Pull the boot.img pls and the modem files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App
24th June 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag So Cal
Thanks Meter: 171
 
1,186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzscreams

Pull the boot.img pls and the modem files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

So remf4i and seanz, you guys gonna make some new roms off this new leak??
24th June 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #6  
StolenVW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Elizaville
Thanks Meter: 402
 
680 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkub

So remf4i and seanz, you guys gonna make some new roms off this new leak??

I hate to say it but why would they use this leak to make a new from when they can get the source for the rogers ics and make a way better from that then they could from the leak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
24th June 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #7  
remf4i's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,563
 
1,287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzscreams

Pull the boot.img pls and the modem files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

Making a flashable rom zip now
The Following User Says Thank You to remf4i For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #8  
seanzscreams's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,767
 
3,644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
nah no point

att is just bloat

i would like a boot.img
and an ams and mdm.bin

just so i can make them for all to use

please pm me and hook a brother up


root the build and make a nandroid then pm the link please


and for modem


do this

adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 of=/sdcard/amss.bin
adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p17 of=/sdcard/mdm.bin
adb pull /sdcard/amss.bin
adb pull /sdcard/mdm.bin

i need csc folder frombuild also and csc txt files at the root of system

or just provide the system dump and all is perfect


and please zip this up this is for everyone so the sooner the better

thanks so much whomever does this i will credit the f*** outta you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanzscreams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 10:58 PM   |  #9  
Silverexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 12
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Can anyone make this to a tar... please?
24th June 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #10  
JimmyStale's Avatar
Member
STL
Thanks Meter: 10
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzscreams

nah no point

att is just bloat

i would like a boot.img
and an ams and mdm.bin

just so i can make them for all to use

please pm me and hook a brother up


root the build and make a nandroid then pm the link please


and for modem


do this

adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 of=/sdcard/amss.bin
adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p17 of=/sdcard/mdm.bin
adb pull /sdcard/amss.bin
adb pull /sdcard/mdm.bin

i need csc folder frombuild also and csc txt files at the root of system

or just provide the system dump and all is perfect


and please zip this up this is for everyone so the sooner the better

thanks so much whomever does this i will credit the f*** outta you

For anyone who want this. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/78ndiqygm6or5n9/E9yv3Mq48s
The "backup" directory contains the uncompressed dump
The UCLF5root.zip contains the same except its been compressed.


extracted mdm.bin, amss.bin, and boot.img plus csc files to the root of the above folder.

I rooted, then did a factory reset. Enjoy
Last edited by JimmyStale; 24th June 2012 at 11:25 PM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimmyStale For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes