Man I miss my note!

Search This thread

Crey23

Oct 7, 2010
Ft. Lauderdale Florida
So I went from my ATT Note to BB8130 on VZW and found that had just traveled back in time to a time and place where things just werent easy nor connected.

I begged my friends for loaners and got the Droid X again on VZW and still no signal....but atleast is android...I don't feel too bad.

But the screen size, the crispness of that screen, and the Samsung calendar are features I mess greatly.....and I can't believe I'm saying this but the ATT network is what I miss most!

So now trying to switch either back to the Note or a GS3....

salvador1980

Feb 18, 2011
O yeohh AT&T is f****good network I. Have at&t for 10 year not problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
They should quote this in the commercials.

LOL, The grammar FAIL is just as bad as their current commercials..

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

NOTE user:
"take a deep breath, make sure to get a good look at it, relax and slowly take it in, the size is overwhelming at first but you will have a happy ending afterwards".

Woman:
:O

blackj30

Jun 25, 2012
So I went from my ATT Note to BB8130 on VZW and found that had just traveled back in time to a time and place where things just werent easy nor connected.

I begged my friends for loaners and got the Droid X again on VZW and still no signal....but atleast is android...I don't feel too bad.

But the screen size, the crispness of that screen, and the Samsung calendar are features I mess greatly.....and I can't believe I'm saying this but the ATT network is what I miss most!

So now trying to switch either back to the Note or a GS3....

I'm kind of weird but I use note and bb9900 at the same time :D.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

eviltango

Apr 17, 2012
I have the note and I'm super happy with it, but my gf got the sgs3 and I been playing around and is really sweet, you can't go wrong with either but the note screen size and the spen is the main reason I prefer mine. The pebble blue in Canada for the s3 is sexy as hell

Sent from my SGH-I717M using xda app-developers app

johnus

Nov 25, 2007
Laguna Beach
I'm not too happy with AT&T's network in my area at the moment. The cell towers can't keep up with all the tourism. A few months ago I could easily get 49Mb/sec down, but now I'm lucky if I get 400Kb/sec, or even a data connection at all. Ugh.

DroidXpert13

Mar 2, 2012
Wouldn't trade mine for any other phone out. Will switch this for the note 2!

dcemtp1

Nov 22, 2010
Yeah I like the gs3, the fact I have the spen a great screen and amazing pictures and video the gs3 is only a hairline better mainly because of it 2gb of ram and qualcoms s4 instead of the s3, so point of the story I would never leave my phone get back to the note we got ics and develop is soon to be taken off if it hasn't already :)

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
Yeah I like the gs3, the fact I have the spen a great screen and amazing pictures and video the gs3 is only a hairline better mainly because of it 2gb of ram and qualcoms s4 instead of the s3, so point of the story I would never leave my phone get back to the note we got ics and develop is soon to be taken off if it hasn't already :)

We just got source !!! Can't wait for some good roms now ....thier already good but with source it will be better ....I love my note.. s3 isn't a big enough difference spec wise for me to get ride of my note..and its smaller

Top Liked Posts