FORUMS

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

help !!traouble with xperia arc s after upgrading to ICS 4.04

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By punyaw, Junior Member on 25th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
guys,,i really need your help i got a sony ericson xperia arc s upgraded to ICS 4.0.4, i followed all the instructions provided by sony support before upgrading,i can say the process was very smooth and done successfully but when i played deadspace,shadow gun,riptidegp and n.o.v.a 3 ,it crashes or forced close,even the very simple apps like dictionaries crashes/stucked. sometimes i need to remove the battery just to reboot my phone so i can use it again,these games works perfectly when i still have the gingerbread os..by the way i use pc companion for upgrading..i really don't know what to do i wish i didn't upgrade my phone to ICS...it makes my phone a crap! can somebody help me regarding this?any helpful advice will be appreciated..thanks!!
 
 
26th June 2012, 04:49 AM |#2  
arpith.fbi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 538
 
Donate to Me
More
dude i really recommended you to flash a custom 4.0.4 kernel..and you will definitely see the difference..well gaming is not tat good on ICS..but some custom kernel makes games fly on ICS..check them out..
first i would advice you to try arconium 4.0 as it is the best custom stock ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpith.fbi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2012, 05:18 AM |#3  
Overdose1986's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpith.fbi

i would advice you to try arconium 4.0 as it is the best custom stock ROM

+1
another good rom is KA20, but arconium still the best, fastest and less bugs
26th June 2012, 05:24 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpith.fbi

dude i really recommended you to flash a custom 4.0.4 kernel..and you will definitely see the difference..well gaming is not tat good on ICS..but some custom kernel makes games fly on ICS..check them out..
first i would advice you to try arconium 4.0 as it is the best custom stock ROM



thanks for the suggestion..can you pls. give me a download link of arconium 4.0 or if there's a link of tutorial for rooting arc s...im so sorry im very noob regarding rooting...
26th June 2012, 05:31 AM |#5  
arpith.fbi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punyaw

thanks for the suggestion..can you pls. give me a download link of arconium 4.0 or if there's a link of tutorial for rooting arc s...im so sorry im very noob regarding rooting...

just flash arconium..it is pre-rooted..if you want even better performance then flash custom kernel too..Xarc and ArcKnight are equally good
26th June 2012, 06:55 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpith.fbi

just flash arconium..it is pre-rooted..if you want even better performance then flash custom kernel too..Xarc and ArcKnight are equally good

okay i'll try to flash arconium then i'll get back to you let's see what will happen..thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes